Secret Santa Gifts 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$25.00 US that's very generous!  The unfortunate thing is how expensive postage is but it sure is exciting to do a gift exchange like this!

Nice stuff too....

TinyPInk Bubbles!  Thank you so much for my gifts I loved them!   It's been a crazy week around here.  I have to grab my camera and post some pictures.  Someone knew I was a POP fan so I got a great shadow pallet in greens.  I love greens, A  POP mini gloss kit with tons of cute little glosses, so many great colors to choose. You can't go wrong there.  Also she sent a really lipstick, pink sands.  Really matchs my skintone.  My SO love it friday night.  The note and card she include were very sweet.  Once again THANK YOU so much.  Hugs to you and your family!  Sorry so late with my  thank you. my grandma had a couple of mini strokes at the begining of the week and it's been kind of crazy around here. 

Sorry to hear that akathegant! Hope your gramma is feeling better soon!

Congrats on your gifts! The POP products sound really neat.

SexySadie, are you going away for the holidays?

Yes, visting my mum. leaving tuesday. She has finally internett acess, so I will log in during my stay.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SexySadie, are you going away for the holidays?

Well then I'm sure you'll have a great makeuptalk gift waiting for you, when you arrive back home!

Have fun! Merry Christmas
santa.gif

I'm sure it is just the mail service that is slow right now, very busy.

I got my package yesterday.  it was nicely decorated.  I dont have the package with me but I got some Cover Girl and Rimmel items and some body wash.  Thanks Katana.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my package yesterday.  it was nicely decorated.  I dont have the package with me but I got some Cover Girl and Rimmel items and some body wash.  Thanks Katana.
Merry Christmas Emily :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The sample of shampoo I sent you is good for any hair colour, not just blondes.

The body wash I really like, it leaves your skin super clean and soft.

I am so glad you liked the goodies I got you,Sarah!I was worried!I did some research to see what brands you liked and glad I got the right ones.I am sorry to hear about your grandma and hope she gets well soon!

Originally Posted by plexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$25.00 US that's very generous!  The unfortunate thing is how expensive postage is but it sure is exciting to do a gift exchange like this!

Nice stuff too....
Yes, it's a good amount. FYI, you don't have to ship internationally if you do'nt want to, but of course it's something to be taking into account.

Goooood morning all! My SS arrived! I was spoilt spoilt spoilt! My SS was Bec688, and I got:

Adorable card - I love that robin!

Hot chocolate spoons

lash glue (cannot wait to try, this stuff is hardcore!)

itunes gift voucher (for audio books)

modcloth voucher - not shown

aaaand how cute is this - candle!

hee hee! I said to B that I Loooooove the smell of xmas trees, so she had a friend that makes candles put together this one, especially for me! It smells gorgeous. The ingredients are something like rosemary, Siberian fir needles, frankincense (I think?)  and a whole lot of other lovely things!  Thank you B! I love everything!

Everyone got such gorgeous gifts!

My Santa was EXTRA sweet this year because she knew I wasn't financially able to participate this year, but she still offered to send me a little gift!! Sadie you are the best, such a sweetheart!! Thank you!

She got me this awesome Gosh eyeshadow palette that LIGHTS up!! So cool!!!! And she even wrapped it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had actually forgotten all about receiving this, so finding it in the mail today was even more of an awesome surprise!

Kayleigh: I am so happy that you like it. I adore those neutral shades. Merry Christmas. 

That was very kind and generous of you, Sadie! Everyone got great gifts this year. :]

Back