Secret Santa Gifts 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is really awesome,,,,I really want to participate next year...can someone remind me even if I forget,..lols..

Enjoy all your gifts ladies..its just nice to sent and received. 

Sorry to hear that Tinypinkbubbles. I hope the New Year is better for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*HUGZ*

I hope everyone receives their gift this week....

Hi!

Emily,thank you so so much!You rock!Everything was perfect!

Thank you all so much for the get well wishes for my mom,I truly appreciate it!

ooh lala! so many lovely things! ha, I have a bit of an advantage in that I know exactly when my SS gift will 'arrive' :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so excited to see what my SS will think of her gift too!

How old is your brother? Will your family be able to get him a few gifts this year? I don't like to see someone young not get anything. If you give us some ideas of what he likes and an address I bet we could send him a few things. I would like to.

Originally Posted by tinypinkbubbles /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everybody!

I got mine on Monday,but I have been so busy with my mom being in the hospital,taking care of my younger brother and the house etc,that I haven't posted.I literally cried when I got mine,not only because everything was perfect,but in my family there will be no gifts this year so it's the only one I will get get...My camera isn't working right so I will just describe everything I got...If my camera starts working,I will post a pic then...Here goes:

I got a yummy peppermint Xmas Lollipop

3 gorgeous colored glittery pens in purple,orange and red

Loreal Colour Juice Lip Gloss in berry burst

Benefit The Gloss in Corsage

A sample of Dark Angel face wash from Lush

Lady Catrina soap from Lush

Porridge Soap from Lush

Mandarin's Tea Party soap from Lush

A Santa Shaped Bath Bomb from Lush that smells fabulous!

Whoever you are,thank you from the bottom of my heart,you made my day in so many ways and I feel blessed.Happy Holidays!

Im really glad you liked everything. This is why I like SS. I hope your mom gets better.

Originally Posted by tinypinkbubbles /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi!

Emily,thank you so so much!You rock!Everything was perfect!

Thank you all so much for the get well wishes for my mom,I truly appreciate it!

Hello-

My brother is a teenager,so while he is sad that we won't be able to have a goodie filled Xmas,he is grateful that we have a roof over our head and electricity and food.Our Thanksgiving was horrible as I was late being paid and we literally had no food and all the food banks were too far away cuz we have no car,our grandma was mad at us for not having food and refused to speak to us;we don't even have a cell phone.I am not looking for sympathy,truly,I am just explaining our situation.While our mom is ill,I am his legal guardian so I do my best.If you really want to know more,you can PM me;I feel uncomfortable talking about our situation on the internet.

Has anyone else gotten any lovelies?

My ss gift arrived today. My ss is Lola! Thank you for the lovely gifts Lola! I love everything! Unfortunately my camera is on the fritz but I will list all the nice things she sent me:) Urban Decay primer potion Benefit Badgal mascara Korres lipbutter Guava Studio Tools blush brush Ulta hand cream Vanilla Ulta lipbalm Cranberry Essence travel n' go nailpolish-choose me! (sparkly green) Travel mirror Angel Christmas pin Snowman shaped bath soap Sour patch candies, candy canes and Christmas wrapped chocolates Christmas card Thank you again Lola! Love everything you sent!

I'm glad you love everything! It's Studio Gear, actually. My favorite brand of brushes. :]

tinypinkbubbles, I didn't mean to pry. I just couldn't handle the idea of a kid not having a Christmas. I hope things get better for you and your family very soon and the new year is a great year for you.

Fingers crossed and waiting for my share of gifts LOL. Hoping they  will be good ones this time around.

I think that it was very nice of you!!!!! You are a caring person :)

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

tinypinkbubbles, I didn't mean to pry. I just couldn't handle the idea of a kid not having a Christmas. I hope things get better for you and your family very soon and the new year is a great year for you.

1 week until Christmas!

I hope everyone has recieved their gifts or will be soon, and just hasn't had the time to post!

Yea, sucks I missed out too. I was a day late to enter SS. As you said, there's always next yr :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glad SS is still going strong on MUT! Great gifts so far!

Originally Posted by Dianerrs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are some great gifts!

I'm kinda disappointed I missed out this year. Something to look forward to for next year, I guess. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is not here yet, if it has not arrived tomorrow it has to wait for me until after the 30 december. 

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1 weel until Christmas!

I hope everyone has recieved their gifts or will be soon, and just hasn't had the time to post!

Fabulous looking gifts!  Did you set a price point?  I'm new here and learning my way around but if I'm still hanging in for Christmas 2011 count me in!

Back