Secret Santa NAILS 2014: Reveals!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG so I legitimately have the best Santa of all eternity in the lovely and all sorts of fabulous @@Cultfigure

I was not expecting anything and already checked my mail but the mail dude brought it to my house late tonight!! Special delivery FO SHO.

Spoiler because picture heavy!!

I was so excited I forgot to take a picture before it was unwrapped but here is my stuffs, probably sideways because MUT hates me!!

image.jpg

OMG seriously cutest wrap job of ALL TIME. So much GLITTER!!

image.jpg

Like how freaking cute is that!! It's like glitter and candy my favorite things!!!

image.jpg

Every one of them had these cute jokes wrapped up inside!! This one was my favorite. I promptly read them to my husband and he was not amused but don't worry he secretly liked them.

OK on to the goods!! First up image.jpg

Lillypad laquer in vixen wear violet! It's purple!! And it's holo!! And I fancy myself quite the vixen so it's perfect!!!

image.jpg

Cult nails (from cultfigure!! The best!) in mayhem!! MOAR HOLO!!!!!

image.jpg

Color club in halo-graphic! I have never tried color club because I can't find anywhere that sells it around me so I am SO EXCITED!! And MOAR MOAR HOLO!! I am going to be the glitziest vixen around! image.jpg

Sparitual winds of change!!! Cue me singing winds of change by the scorpions and my husband being completely unamused. He's such a dour fellow. Good thing this nail polish is not!! It's like....gold and pink and orange all at once!! Super excited to try it over different colors!!

image.jpg

And sparitual burst!! Glitterrrr!! This is going to be so perfect for the holidays! I can't wait!! image.jpg

China glaze be more pacific!!! I looooveeee china glaze neons like they are my favorite!! And I have zero greens this color!!

image.jpg

HK GIRLLLLLL! I have been wanting to try this for AGES and seriously so freaking excited to try this out. Like so excited. My head says finish my bottle of seche first but my nails say LOL YEAH RIGHT.

image.jpg

China glaze shore enuff!! Yasssss more neon green I LAHV IT.

image.jpg

And china glaze stoked to be soaked!! Do you know I don't own a true orange nail polish? I discovered this on halloweenie. now I do!! Hurry up Halloween 2015!!!

Oh my what a SERIOUSLY awesome present, that cultfigure is the best, right!?

Oh no chiles we're not done yet. Part 2 coming!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yokay part 2!!

So I am about to pass out from excitement when I see a little more holo paper peeking out. Hmmmmmm what have we here? image.jpg

Open me last...ok....following directions...

image.jpg

A card with kitties!!! I love kitties!!

image.jpg

*PASSES OUT* are you some sort of magical elf sent from Santa himself!??!? This is so freaking amazing!!

image.jpg

We have a tarte pigments of imagination set which I was SO SAD I MISSED BUT NOW I DID NOT MISS! A mally eyeliner in silver! I have never tried mally but I wanted to and my BFF swears by these eyeliners so I am excited to try it! And elizabeth not eyeliner in gold!! Gold all over my eyeballs....I also put them together and sang silver and gold from Rudolph and my husband just shook his head. I think it was a beautiful rendition but....ANYWAYS we also have am hourglass matte lip color!! Are you a psychic? I'm usually 100% lipgloss girl but the past month I have been on a matte kick so this is perfect! And a tivoli nail polish remover pads in spring fresh!! I have never tried these but my nails need a serious break from acetone and now they will get one!

image.jpg

but wait there's more!! A bare minerals best in show set!! Fun fact: I have never tried bare minerals eyeshadow and now I get eyeshadow AND a blush AND a lipstick!! I am so lucky! And the buxom mascara bar mascara! I wanted to try this! And a MUFE smoky extravagant mascara, which I HAVE tried and LOVE!!

image.jpg

Oh and I forgot to take a picture but all the tags on the holo candy wrapper had the formula x pods attached!!! I love formula x and these will be perfect for travel!!! And a NAIL FILE WITH A MARTINI ON IT!!! NAIL POLISH AND BOOZE ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE OF THINGS!! Oh and there is a glittery toe separator in there too which I could get a picture of because my cat stole it. Apparently she likes glitter too. I have since reclaimed it as mine.

Everything:

image.jpg

Seriously @@Cultfigure thank you so much. I am beyond shocked and thankful and what a thoughtful and generous gift you put together, even though I was a pain in the ass who couldn't use elfster correctly in the beginning. I am completely overwhelmed at your generosity. I'm not feeling the greatest today (migraine why you want to start!?)and I was bummed about my time off work coming to an end...but I am now so so so happy and thankful it doesn't even matter. YOU ARE YHE BEST THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3

Yokay part 2!!

So I am about to pass out from excitement when I see a little more holo paper peeking out. Hmmmmmm what have we here?
image.jpg

Open me last...ok....following directions...

image.jpg

A card with kitties!!! I love kitties!!

image.jpg

*PASSES OUT* are you some sort of magical elf sent from Santa himself!??!? This is so freaking amazing!!

image.jpg

We have a tarte pigments of imagination set which I was SO SAD I MISSED BUT NOW I DID NOT MISS! A mally eyeliner in silver! I have never tried mally but I wanted to and my BFF swears by these eyeliners so I am excited to try it! And elizabeth not eyeliner in gold!! Gold all over my eyeballs....I also put them together and sang silver and gold from Rudolph and my husband just shook his head. I think it was a beautiful rendition but....ANYWAYS we also have am hourglass matte lip color!! Are you a psychic? I'm usually 100% lipgloss girl but the past month I have been on a matte kick so this is perfect! And a tivoli nail polish remover pads in spring fresh!! I have never tried these but my nails need a serious break from acetone and now they will get one!

image.jpg

but wait there's more!! A bare minerals best in show set!! Fun fact: I have never tried bare minerals eyeshadow and now I get eyeshadow AND a blush AND a lipstick!! I am so lucky! And the buxom mascara bar mascara! I wanted to try this! And a MUFE smoky extravagant mascara, which I HAVE tried and LOVE!!

image.jpg

Oh and I forgot to take a picture but all the tags on the holo candy wrapper had the formula x pods attached!!! I love formula x and these will be perfect for travel!!! And a NAIL FILE WITH A MARTINI ON IT!!! NAIL POLISH AND BOOZE ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE OF THINGS!! Oh and there is a glittery toe separator in there too which I could get a picture of because my cat stole it. Apparently she likes glitter too. I have since reclaimed it as mine.

Everything:

image.jpg

Seriously @@Cultfigure thank you so much. I am beyond shocked and thankful and what a thoughtful and generous gift you put together, even though I was a pain in the ass who couldn't use elfster correctly in the beginning. I am completely overwhelmed at your generosity. I'm not feeling the greatest today (migraine why you want to start!?)and I was bummed about my time off work coming to an end...but I am now so so so happy and thankful it doesn't even matter. YOU ARE YHE BEST THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3
I'm so relieved it got to you okay since the tracking hasn't updated in 5 days so I was starting to panic just a little even though I know it's always whack this time o'year.

I had so much fun planning out your theme (ALL THE HOLO/GLITTER/SHINY I CAN CRAM IN) & stalking you. I hope you're wearing your pink tissue princess crown while merrily painting all your digits, work & migraine be damned!

I was not expecting anything and already checked my mail but the mail dude brought it to my house late tonight!! Special delivery FO SHO.

Hehehe, @@Cultfigure sent me your tracking like last week, and then I realized it would be blatantly obvious who it was from if I gave you a tracking number that was from Canada hahaha. cultfigure wanted your delivery to be a surprise anyway, and I agree it is more fun that way!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so relieved it got to you okay since the tracking hasn't updated in 5 days so I was starting to panic just a little even though I know it's always whack this time o'year.

I had so much fun planning out your theme (ALL THE HOLO/GLITTER/SHINY I CAN CRAM IN) & stalking you. I hope you're wearing your pink tissue princess crown while merrily painting all your digits, work & migraine be damned!
I hear ya. the USPS tracking is spotty at best on a good day. I was blissfully happy stalking the Canada Post tracking on your package because it actually updated in a timely fashion.

Uh oh....I don't see anything....give me a hint maybe I have it and just forgot to take a picture in my excited frenzy!
Black and brass. Of course, I *may* just have forgotten to put it in since I was dithering over whether to change the black to pink but I could swear I did. If not and I can find it, I'll send it separately.

Black and brass. Of course, I *may* just have forgotten to put it in since I was dithering over whether to change the black to pink but I could swear I did. If not and I can find it, I'll send it separately.
OMG I didn't take a picture of that!?!? Too exciting!! That was like my favorite thing!!

Look at this adorable necklace!! And I am so unwell behaved!!! It's perfect!!! <3image.jpg

Thank you again so so so much!!

I'm so glad you like everything! You really pushed me to try indies for myself as well, since I really haven't experimented with many. I've been missing out! So many pretties...I'm going nuts on etsy. I had a few more minis for you on the way from Black Friday sales but had to leave town rather suddenly when I found out my grandmother was hospitalized. I hope there will be a pile of nail polish sitting on my doorstep when I get back and I will be able to mail them out to you! Post-Christmas present?
OMG the holos are both shifters too!!! I was doing some Googling of the colors and found this from Pointless Cafe

image.jpg

OMG I didn't take a picture of that!?!? Too exciting!! That was like my favorite thing!!

Look at this adorable necklace!! And I am so unwell behaved!!! It's perfect!!! <3
image.jpg

Thank you again so so so much!!
Yaay! I'm so glad that I didn't forget to put it in after all. Yay for not being a total Bad Santa!

P.S For those who found cultfigure/cult nails humorous, my real name is the same (albeit spelled differently) as the person the quote is attributed to. Ba-dum dum.

Yaay! I'm so glad that I didn't forget to put it in after all. Yay for not being a total Bad Santa!

P.S For those who found cultfigure/cult nails humorous, my real name is the same (albeit spelled differently) as the person the quote is attributed to. Ba-dum dum.
That reminds me I need to PM you about our oddball similarities sometime. I was amused when I saw them.

Back