Secret Santa NAILS 2014: Reveals!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my gift!!! AND my amazing Santa was @@EggyBread. Thank you so much for my lovelies!!! This is exactly what I needed after a drama filled week.

This is what my awesome Santa got me:

Deborah Lippmann - Laughin to The Bank- such a beautiful green

Jin Soon- Iris- this is one of the prettiest blues

Mini Ulta- Grin & Berry It- it's a pretty magenta pink

Mini Gutter guilty-,Feelin Lucky- a sparkly green with flecks of gold- pretty

Bare Minerals Buttercream Lipgloss-Must Have Pink- it's actually a very soft pink- nice

2 dotting tools-yay

Butter London Steampunk Ball Collection- this is gorgeous!!!

The colors are: West End Wonderland- a beautiful gold flecks- def will have this on next manicure

Earl Grey-a very pretty silver

Goss- this looks like a lovely gold foil- will be stunning with West End Wonderland

Clockwork Heart- this looks like an eggplant/ deep mauve color- it is also gorgeous

Oops I almost forgot to mention my scented candle. I love burning candles at night and this one is divine. It's a frosted cranberry, who knew! Loving it.

So thank you thank you my wonderful Santa @@EggyBread!!!! I will post pics then I am off to work. But I wanted to def come on here and give thanks. These colors are really really pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my gift!!! AND my amazing Santa was @@EggyBread. Thank you so much for my lovelies!!! This is exactly what I needed after a drama filled week.

This is what my awesome Santa got me:

Deborah Lippmann - Laughin to The Bank- such a beautiful green

Jin Soon- Iris- this is one of the prettiest blues

Mini Ulta- Grin & Berry It- it's a pretty magenta pink

Mini Gutter guilty-,Feelin Lucky- a sparkly green with flecks of gold- pretty

Bare Minerals Buttercream Lipgloss-Must Have Pink- it's actually a very soft pink- nice

2 dotting tools-yay

Butter London Steampunk Ball Collection- this is gorgeous!!!

The colors are: West End Wonderland- a beautiful gold flecks- def will have this on next manicure

Earl Grey-a very pretty silver

Goss- this looks like a lovely gold foil- will be stunning with West End Wonderland

Clockwork Heart- this looks like an eggplant/ deep mauve color- it is also gorgeous

Oops I almost forgot to mention my scented candle. I love burning candles at night and this one is divine. It's a frosted cranberry, who knew! Loving it.

So thank you thank you my wonderful Santa @@EggyBread!!!! I will post pics then I am off to work. But I wanted to def come on here and give thanks. These colors are really really pretty.
Yay! I'm glad you like it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Sakura83 Omg. It arrived. I haven't unwrapped it yet because I had to run to catch the bus. Thank you so much. I will try to unwrap everything & get pictures tonight.

This is far as I got.

20141213_094927.jpg

You guys!! My gift came today!!  My Santa is @AllisonH!!!!

Everything all wrapped up!!!  Look at those pretty tags!!

image.jpg

All spread out!!

image.jpg

A whole box of yummy delicious smelling goodies!!!!  Haus of Gloi all the things!!!!  And the SUPER hard to find Ghost puffs!!

image.jpg

Nail polishes!!  My first Black Dahlia!!  SO FRICKEN PRETTY!!  and Flip flop fantasy that has been on my wishlist for years!!

image.jpg

Local goodies and a homemade ornament!!  SO ADORABLE and sparkly!!!  A leopard scarf and delicious almonds from Temecula olive oil company.  Plus a lotion stick and lip balm that smell WONDERFUL!!

image.jpg

TONS MORE!! Super fun gum flavors, nail decals (holographic!!) and seahorse and seashells!!

image.jpg

And everything all together!!

image.jpg

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! This gift is beyond amazing!!!!!!

Soooooo I was totally sitting on my phone while eating wings eagerly refreshing for your reveal @ hahahah. I was really thrown off when you said you got it though because the tracking hadn't updated after I spent all day stalking it, and it was acting like it wasn't going to be delivered until monday! So this was a surprise for me too hahahah.

I'm so glad you like the pokemon cards (picking those out may have been my favorite part :x)! As soon as you said you liked Eevee, I immediately thought of that holo card because it is just tooooo cute. I also didn't mention this in my letter because writing is so tedious, but the other three - Gothita, Minccino, and Cinccino are probably my top 3 faves from gen 5 so I had to share them with you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (my fiance and I collected gen 5 pokemon cards for a hot minute after impulse buying them at walmart out of nostalgia and then they just kept releasing them and we were like crap we have too many cards and no use for them bahahah).

Also the hello kitty thingy *might* be an ornament? I found it in the Christmas candy section that's all I know.  But... I SWEAR YOU READ MY MIND because when I grabbed it I was like "heh this is a throwback to my hello kitty icon days" - I'm really endeared that you remembered that. :3

Also thanks for getting me hooked on multichromes after looking at tons of them for you. When I got the KB Shimmer in the mail I just kept turning the bottle every which way and going "oooh prettyyyyy."

Anyway, I had a blast picking things out for you and I really enjoyed your reveal.  :wub:

Soooooo I was totally sitting on my phone while eating wings eagerly refreshing for your reveal @ hahahah. I was really thrown off when you said you got it though because the tracking hadn't updated after I spent all day stalking it, and it was acting like it wasn't going to be delivered until monday! So this was a surprise for me too hahahah.

I'm so glad you like the pokemon cards (picking those out may have been my favorite part :x)! As soon as you said you liked Eevee, I immediately thought of that holo card because it is just tooooo cute. I also didn't mention this in my letter because writing is so tedious, but the other three - Gothita, Minccino, and Cinccino are probably my top 3 faves from gen 5 so I had to share them with you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (my fiance and I collected gen 5 pokemon cards for a hot minute after impulse buying them at walmart out of nostalgia and then they just kept releasing them and we were like crap we have too many cards and no use for them bahahah).

Also the hello kitty thingy *might* be an ornament? I found it in the Christmas candy section that's all I know.  But... I SWEAR YOU READ MY MIND because when I grabbed it I was like "heh this is a throwback to my hello kitty icon days" - I'm really endeared that you remembered that. :3

Also thanks for getting me hooked on multichromes after looking at tons of them for you. When I got the KB Shimmer in the mail I just kept turning the bottle every which way and going "oooh prettyyyyy."

Anyway, I had a blast picking things out for you and I really enjoyed your reveal.  :wub:
Well, my santee's actually said it was delivered around 1:30 today (before USPS tracking went down... apparently people are *really* sending out their presents now). Maybe she'll drop by? Or maybe they left it on the wrong doorstep? I guess we'll see!

Haha, do you have enough cards to make a deck to battle each other! One of my ex's, that was one of our dates... nerdy romance is so great  :wub: I've definitely thought about picking up a pack at least a couple of times in the last year, but then I was like "what would you do with it, Kyuu?!" I did try to figure out where MY binder went, actually, as recently as last month, and now you've reminded me again. Hmmmmmm

I really like the Minccino evolution line! Gothita is also super great. I actually really like the new gen pokemon. Peopled need to stop complaining because most of them are super cute.

I shook the hello kitty candy and/or ornament around and there definitely SOUNDS like there's candy in there. But I peeled off the stickers on the side, and I still can't pry it open. But I don't want to break it either... THIS DILEMMA. 

Thank you soooooo much again. I could tell everything was really thoughtful, and I really loved everything >.<

@

If you hold the Hello Kitty ball upright (ornament hanger at top) with Kitty facing you and twist the front to the left, it should open.
okay so I've been twisting it slowly and i know it's moved because the kitty's head isn't where it used to be in regards to the string, but i've been twisting it for 15 minutes and it's only moved like an inch.

LOL do they really expect little kids (whom I'm guessing many of these will be gifted too) to open these?! @__@

Well, my santee's actually said it was delivered around 1:30 today (before USPS tracking went down... apparently people are *really* sending out their presents now). Maybe she'll drop by? Or maybe they left it on the wrong doorstep? I guess we'll see!

Haha, do you have enough cards to make a deck to battle each other! One of my ex's, that was one of our dates... nerdy romance is so great  :wub: I've definitely thought about picking up a pack at least a couple of times in the last year, but then I was like "what would you do with it, Kyuu?!" I did try to figure out where MY binder went, actually, as recently as last month, and now you've reminded me again. Hmmmmmm

I really like the Minccino evolution line! Gothita is also super great. I actually really like the new gen pokemon. Peopled need to stop complaining because most of them are super cute.

I shook the hello kitty candy and/or ornament around and there definitely SOUNDS like there's candy in there. But I peeled off the stickers on the side, and I still can't pry it open. But I don't want to break it either... THIS DILEMMA. 

Thank you soooooo much again. I could tell everything was really thoughtful, and I really loved everything >.<
We actually did play the card game with them a few times. If my memory serves me right, I probably got mad and rage quit, or my kid brother came in and decided they were fun to look at and messed every thing up each time we played. Regardless, our relationship does revolve around all things nerdy (he's currently fixated on the new smash bros release).

I also totally agree with you about the newer gens I think overall they're a lot better quality than gen 1 but people are blinded by nostalgia I think hahaha.

I didn't realize how difficult the hello kitty ball was going to be to open 0_0 (i kinda wanna go buy another and try it out for myself bahhaha)

I have a feeling the pictures are gonna be huge and I'm gonna have to edit this 15 times because I'm not sure how to put text between photos, but here we go. I may do better pictures tomorrow.

When I opened the box.

20141213_184135.jpg

Wow. There something under the worms.

20141213_184333.jpg

OMG. So Cute.

20141213_184740.jpg

And it's coffee creamer. I go through this stuff like crazy and I love peppermint. It will go perfectly with my peppermint coffee that I keep in my desk and make at work.

20141213_192224.jpg

Book.

20141213_184813.jpg20141213_185426.jpg20141213_185713.jpg

The box on the bottom was flat and very lightweight.

20141213_184850.jpg20141213_185102.jpg

So many foils. Holy crap. They look amazing.

20141213_185225.jpg

The card from the book.

20141213_192045.jpg20141213_192109.jpg

Square box.

20141213_184708.jpg

What's in the square box.

20141213_191001.jpg

20141213_191114.jpg

Again, holy crap, I cannot contain my excitement. Thank you thank you thank you and each of these polishes matches my current polish obsession so well.20141213_192433.jpg

The other rectangular package. Everything is so cute. I am going to lay it all out and get better pictures tomorrow, but it was so cute I wanted vto share eventhough you can't see everything.

20141213_184513.jpg20141213_185853.jpg20141213_185924.jpg20141213_185944.jpg20141213_185958.jpg

okay so I've been twisting it slowly and i know it's moved because the kitty's head isn't where it used to be in regards to the string, but i've been twisting it for 15 minutes and it's only moved like an inch.

LOL do they really expect little kids (whom I'm guessing many of these will be gifted too) to open these?! @__@
Oh, I thought it would need to be twisted about 1/2 an inch. It should be one of those things where there's a gap in the threads (is that the right word?) and once it lines up, the lid kinda falls off.
ETA: Oh, too late.

And I see my directions are totally inaccurate.

Back