Secret Santa NAILS 2014: Reveals!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY ELFIE!! Your box is getting mailed first thing tomorrow. I was going to go to the post office over lunch but work is kicking my sorry ass today and I can't get away. But on the plus side an order I was waiting on and was thinking I would have to send late is supposedly in my mailbox so yay extra stuff as penance for my lateness :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG....I was SUPER spoiled!! My Secret Santa is @@Lolo22!! She is the best Santa, I am blown away by everything!!

Can someone help me do a spoiler tag from my phone? This is gonna be pic heavy!!
try (without the spaces)

[ spoiler ]

insert pics here

[ /spoiler ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here goes!!

Here is what I saw when I opened the box.

So cute!! And the card inside was so glittery and sparkley!!

Candy!!!

Snoopy....my favorite!!!

So many presents!!

The first ones I opened were so fun!

Sparkling Garbage....SQUEEEEEE!!!!! And the quick dry drops I wanted!! And a Sephora Formula X...such a cool blue color!!
To be continued...it's hard to type on my phone.

Well crap, that didn't work!! Lol....oh well, let's continue, shall we??

Wintermint!!! OMG, I love it!! I have had this in my basket at the store so many times and I always put it back, now it's mine!! And Spun Sugar is such a great color. That Nails Inc polish is to die for, so super sparkley. The mini Mod Lacquer is super cute and such an awesome green.

But wait, there's more!!

Another Sephora and mini Mod Lacquer, love them both!! And Hit Polish!! I have some of her polishes and love them, and this one is so pretty. And I can always use another top coat!!

More candy!! And masks...I love masks!! My cuticles are a mess, I can't wait to try the Sally Hansen cuticle stuff, it looks so cool!!

OMG....I am speechless. I love Snoopy. I wanted this set. I am....uh, OMG, seriously?!? I love it. You could have just sent this set and I would have loved you forever!!

Still not done!!

More candy...half of that bag may or may not be gone already, it was SO good. Nail art pens, can't wait to try those. And a lip balm, I have them stashed everywhere!! And the Julep cleanup tool!! I suck at cleanup and I really wanted one of those!!

And the whole shebang....socks, bath fizzies, nail files, @@Lolo22 thought of everything!!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!! Such an awesome gift, I can't wait to try everything out. I will think of you every time I use a new polish!!

Well crap, that didn't work!! Lol....oh well, let's continue, shall we??

image.jpg

Wintermint!!! OMG, I love it!! I have had this in my basket at the store so many times and I always put it back, now it's mine!! And Spun Sugar is such a great color. That Nails Inc polish is to die for, so super sparkley. The mini Mod Lacquer is super cute and such an awesome green.

But wait, there's more!!

image.jpg

Another Sephora and mini Mod Lacquer, love them both!! And Hit Polish!! I have some of her polishes and love them, and this one is so pretty. And I can always use another top coat!!

image.jpg

More candy!! And masks...I love masks!! My cuticles are a mess, I can't wait to try the Sally Hansen cuticle stuff, it looks so cool!!

image.jpg

OMG....I am speechless. I love Snoopy. I wanted this set. I am....uh, OMG, seriously?!? I love it. You could have just sent this set and I would have loved you forever!!

Still not done!!

image.jpg

More candy...half of that bag may or may not be gone already, it was SO good. Nail art pens, can't wait to try those. And a lip balm, I have them stashed everywhere!! And the Julep cleanup tool!! I suck at cleanup and I really wanted one of those!!

And the whole shebang....socks, bath fizzies, nail files, @@Lolo22 thought of everything!!

image.jpg

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!! Such an awesome gift, I can't wait to try everything out. I will think of you every time I use a new polish!!
Yay! You deserve it! And actually I somehow forgot to put a cool part of your present in the box so be on the lookout for another package this week!! :-D

Yay! You deserve it! And actually I somehow forgot to put a cool part of your present in the box so be on the lookout for another package this week!! :-D
There's MORE?!? I am in disbelief!! You have already completely spoiled me. I can't thank you enough as it is!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No problem at all!

Also that Wintermint polish looks like a pretty good DL Mermaid's Dream dupe!
I've heard that it was, I'm drawn to it for the scent as well, but it just looks so mesmerizing in the bottle. I can't wait to see what it looks like on my nails.

I want so bad to open up everything and play but I know you're supposed to let them warm up if they've been out in the cold. Maybe I'll open up the Peanuts play pack and do some coloring....lol!! It's almost the same thing, right?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back