Secret Santa NAILS 2014: Reveals!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SS package arrived today, and I sm so overwhelmed with everything! @@bonita22, you are the best Santa forever! :)

Everything wrapped up so beautifully, and a sweet card with some yummy candy, and two beautiful polishes!

image.jpg

So many awesome tools and cute items to play with! I'll probably play with these tonight, I can't even wait! Look at all of the beautiful polishes! My phone doesn't give them justice at all, they're all so lovely!!

image.jpg

Wait, there's more?!? Yes! This set is so adorable and festive! The little bottles are so cute! The full July mystery bag from Rainbow Honey! I've never tried this brand, and I am so happy to not only try their nail polish, but also a few of their other items! All the brands in this box are new to me, I am so excited to try it ALL!!

image.jpg

Last, but not least...look at this adorable red glittery fortune cookie! This is so amazingly perfect for me!

image.jpg

I love everything! It's truely so perfect! You must be the real Santa with your magical shopping powers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad you liked everything! Gabs was so interested in my wrapping everything and packing the box that I thought he should sign the card too. He was less interested in what I was doing after I washed off his paw and I could finish packing the box in peace.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you enjoy it all!
If only I could get my doggies to sit still long enough to sign cards!

Everything was perfect. I wore the Color Club polishes yesterday, unfortunately I went on a cleaning marathon and my nails chipped before I could take a picture.

I haven't had a chance to take pics yet, last night ended up being eat dinner, open amazing gift from @@PeridotCricket, and the next thing I knew it was bedtime after an unexpected nap. Oops. :unsure:

I'll post some pics of the loot (but sadly not the wrapping paper, sowwy) tonight.

Long story short, I loved everything, and peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. And so many minis!

Now that I'm finally done with classes this semester (Straight A's this semester yippee  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) , I can catch up on MuT, yay!! I'm so sorry for the late reply @@PeridotCricket getting ready for the holidays, nursing school and working has me hauling overtime, but I'm so thrilled you have enjoyed the present I sent you - I really wish I was able to get more because it was so much fun. Again it was such a pleasure to have shopped for you. I loved everything on your list! So much so I added a few to my shopping list lol. 

Also on a side note, while I'm still lurking through what I've missed, the reveals are so amazing. I love it, it really just puts me in the Christmas spirit, participating in the MuT SS is definitely one of my favorite parts of the holiday season! 

And now finally my reveal from my wonderful most awesome Secret Santa : @@chelsealynn !!  :santa: I apologize that it took me this long to post it, but here it is!

NailSS3.jpg

Part of the presents were inside this beautiful woodland creature giftbox, love it!

NailSS1.jpg

How awesome is this Christmas card?!! I love classic Christmas movies, and you can't get anymore iconic than Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer motion stop animated movie. It's funny you choose this @@chelsealynn because it's one of my favorite Christmas movies ever! It's a tradition of mine to watch some of my favorites this time of year such as this.

NailSS2.jpg

She definitely found out that I like Hello Kitty! This was such a cute surprise, more of the presents were stashed in here. 

NailSS.jpg

Everything out of the gift bag/ and gift box. I'm loving the woodland creature theme down to the little owl tissue paper!

NailSS5.jpg

NAIL POLISH!! I love it, and I don't have any Nicole O.P.I so it's perfect. Nicole O.P.I in Gumdrops and Gone Wishin. Beautiful!! The photo does not do it justice, Gumdrops is pinkish glitter with silver specks and Gone Wishin is a glittery purple and blue. 

NailSS6.jpg

Left to Right: Emily de Molly in Simplicity, Pinkmalion by Linbdesigns.etsy.com, and Sephora Formula X in Legend. All gorgeous colors! I put down that the one color she got me a lot of I can't get enough is purple lol. She totally got that covered with the whole gift. So thank you so much. Legend is a iridescent purple blue shimmery color that reminds me of the inside of seashells. Pinkmalion is a beautiful dusty pink, and Simplicity is a really pretty lilac color with white hexagon glitter indy which I adore - I love etsy (I need to shop for polishes there more :p ) . I don't have any of these so score! LOVE it! 

NailSS10.jpg

These are adorable! I've actually never encountered these polishes before so thank you for these. Chick in Wicked, a neutral brownish copper with silver shimmery polish and Hipster Chick, a light green with holographic glitter mixed in.

NailSS8.jpg

And if that wasn't all fabulous just with the polishes already, she get's me these! @@chelsealynn you spoiled me, seriously. Butter London in Scouse (Sheer, royal blue and indigo duo-chrome nail lacquer with pink, purple, and blue micro-glitter): I'm in love with this color ever since I saw in in Ulta, it has all the colors I love in one. If you had only gotten this for me I would be over the moon. But you didn't just get me this you surprised me with more awesomeness of polishes. Deborah Lippmann Va Va Voom (Sparkling Sapphire, glitter) This is also a beautiful blue color, I love Deborah Lippmann and don't have a whole lot from her so this is definitely a wonderful surprise to add to my collection. Color Club Over The Moon (brightened, medium blue with holographic shimmer) this color is gorgeous as well, I started to collect Color Club too ever since I sampled it from Birchbox and this is so pretty in person, I can't wait to wear it out soon. 

NailSS9.jpg

So now we get into the non-polish. Super surprised! I love Toni & Guy and I was pleasantly surprised to find a pair ! These will definitely be put into good use.

NailSS4.jpg

A girl can never have enough of any nail polish removers, especially handy is the instant ones, love it. And the foot scrub is a double bonus, been wanting to get one of these for myself.

NailSS11.jpg

L'Occitane: OMG, my eyes lit up when I open these, these hand creams are amazing, and full size ! I don't know what else to say... just can't thank you enough @@chelsealynn

NailSS7.jpg

J.R Watkins Foot Repair Salve: I've been eyeing this product forever and never bought it so this was also a great surprise, I used it already and my feet seriously feel amazing,  I'm going to love using this...

NailSS12.jpg

These, ....ladies I recently got accepted into nursing school which is a really big deal for me as hard as it is to get in the first place, but this about made me burst into tears. @@chelsealynn 's detective skills are beyond amazing and she knew how handy these would be for me in school being a nurse herself and got me these. They include two of my favorite woodland creatures: Fox and Owl to go with my stethoscope and the other  is a badge reel to attach on my ID. 

Not long ago, last year my Santee person that I gifted was @@jpark107 who got me a set of erasable pens which is sooo handy for nurses among other things she got me as a thank you gift. So you ladies are just so amazing I just have to say this community is the best! And getting to know you all a little bit is an honor for me. I'm so glad I stumbled on MuT.

Anyhow so that's it, I'm still amazed at this massive thoughtful gift, it's just so touching, all the time and effort that was put into this and really made me feel special so from the bottom of my heart there are not enough words to thank you, @@chelsealynn

Okay, so the awesome extras from my amazing Secret Santa @@Sakura83 ... you really outdid yourself. Just 2 of the polishes would have been enough all by themselves. Thank you again.

20141217_195835.jpg

And I tried to get a better picture of the polishes.

20141217_200022.jpg

KB Shimmer Rollin' With The Chromies

Zoya Savita

OPI Green on the Runway

Zoya Mosheen

I'm sooo sorry about taking a while to get these pictures posted. @@PeridotCricket was my Santa and did an amazing job with picking polishes that are new brands to me!

Look at those minis, aren't they cute? (And the full size polishes too) Look at those holiday themed polishes, I can't wait to try them out. That may look like a lot of green, but green is one of my favorite colors right behind purple. They're all so very pretty pretty colors!

So many extras! I love peppermint bark, and I'm intrigued by the bacon potato chip chocolate.

I'm a fan of glass files, I can never have enough of those lying around the house! Hand lotion! I can't get enough of lotion right now, thank you weather! And pens, swear I lose at least one every day, these will come in handy. I also loved how you used the festive cups as a way to help protect the polishes, it was quite creative! There're also various nail strips to try out, more candy and the cutest little stockings! Thank you so very much, this was such a thoughtful gift, I hope you had as much fun picking treats for me as much as I enjoy them! :wub:

Latest posts

Back