Secret Santa NAILS Signups 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am super torn about whether to do this or not this year... probably moving soon and trying to destash.... sigh.
You should do it anyway! If you have gently used items you can always destash them on your giftee if they say they're okay with samples/gently used things (i'll go add gently used to the survey, i think that was left off).

Ok I must be an idiot....where do we put our nickname in Elfster? I thought I put it in but I don't see it, just my first & last name.

ETA: never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So quick question, what is the best way to post the survey? Somewhere in our profile and link it to our signature? or post it here or similar thread in spoiler and someone is going to link our response to the top of the thread with "@yourname" for a quick link for the SS? at least for the nail SS anyway  >_<

EDIT: LOL silly me, I just found the thread  :blush2:

Are you RSVPing for Nails or Regular? If you do nails, PM me.
Woops. I totally got these threads confused. I am talking about the regular Secret Santa. Must... Relocate... Myself... Now...  :blush:

Woops. I totally got these threads confused. I am talking about the regular Secret Santa. Must... Relocate... Myself... Now...  :blush:
Hahah no worries! If you're up for doing two come by and see us!  :flowers:

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks until we find out who our giftee is. That seems like forever right now. I keep having to resist shopping for whoever it is already. I was bad the other night and bought mini Indie polishes on Etsy for both me and my giftee this week already.

We were able to figure out the mystery link that allows people to view the page and sign up for Zadi's group, but I have no idea where she got that link from on the Elfster page. So, until I do, just continue PMing me your information y'all!

Waiting....waiting...waiting. I have stuff in my cart at Sephora....just waiting for a name. I am not good at waiting!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Waiting....waiting...waiting. I have stuff in my cart at Sephora....just waiting for a name. I am not good at waiting!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ugh I know! I've already started "window shopping" on the internet and I'm trying to have restraint. Plus I'm waiting for that VIB/BI coupon sephora sends out every year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back