Secret Santa NAILS Signups 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I know! I've already started "window shopping" on the internet and I'm trying to have restraint. Plus I'm waiting for that VIB/BI coupon sephora sends out every year!
Your telling me lol, I've already bought some extras to go with the main gift >_> and I don't count those in the cost <_< plus I'm ready to burn through my points from Birchbox and others and my upcoming birthday discounts I get sometimes (My birthday is the last day for SS sign ups! wish I knew by then who my santees are for both the SS.) By the way I scored at my local TJ Maxx store here and got a bunch of Ciate nail polishes and O.P.I polishes at a steal! 

By the way I scored at my local TJ Maxx store here and got a bunch of Ciate nail polishes and O.P.I polishes at a steal! 
I think I'm going to go by my Ross's soon to see what they have, I found a Ciate polish there once! I thought I was seeing things when I found it LOL. Pretty sure I've seen O.P.I there too.

Also my window shopping has made me want to get a Rainbow Honey mystery bag if I get a giftee who wants indies. The mystery bags seem to be pretty good compared to :cough cough: Julep's mystery boxes.

I think I'm going to go by my Ross's soon to see what they have, I found a Ciate polish there once! I thought I was seeing things when I found it LOL. Pretty sure I've seen O.P.I there too.

Also my window shopping has made me want to get a Rainbow Honey mystery bag if I get a giftee who wants indies. The mystery bags seem to be pretty good compared to :cough cough: Julep's mystery boxes.
Yeah I checked there too, love checking those stores out because you just never know what you will find, also found this http://www.ciatelondon.com/uk/nail-lab-web there too for half the price, two of them! I just about fell over. 

Also of course Butter London is doing their friends and family event right now! bahahahha I keep telling myself not to worry because most places will definitely have black friday deals.

I'm terrible... I don't even know who I'm shopping for, and I've already ordered 4 sets of mini polishes. I figure if none of them seem like something my santee would like, I can just keep them. 
I ordered 3 sets of mini's on Etsy last week.  I got 1 set already and the other 2 shipped yesterday.  

Remember to fill out the survey HERE if you have not already! Not much longer until we know who are little giftees are!

Hey y'all, just as a heads up, I need a few of you to add in your MUT username to your profile so we know who you are. Click on your profile, and at the top left corner there's an area where you can edit in your username (in like a "nickname" field).

Thanks so much!

Alright decision made, I'm going to sign up for this one.

As fun as summerswap was, I'm sitting out secret Santa since I'm doing a few other non MuT Based exchanges and I really really won't need anymore makeup, but nail polish I can always use more of!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> plus it's fun to shop for!!

I have a nails specific list for a couple other swaps I'm doing on elfster already and I will work on my survey tomorrow!!

Yay!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't going to sign up because I'm a bit on the broke side, but then a Kickstarter I backed kind of melted down, and I got a refund today, so now I'm in!  I'm going to have to fill out the survey later, though, because I have to go to bed pretty much right now.

To be consistent with the main group, allistra and I will be closing sign ups in the eighth at 8:00pm EST so if you're on the fence, that is your deadline.

I will be sending out matches by 9:00am Sunday at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back