Secret Santa NAILS Signups 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some housekeeping items: As far as I know, we have only one international member (only Canada, so not that bad) (also some people haven't filled in addresses so I'm not sure if there are more). Please PM me your preference for international/not international so I can make any draw preferences for when I draw on Saturday night/Sunday Morning.

If you don't PM me an international preference, I will assume that you are okay with having an international giftee.

also, if you have not put your address into elfster I need you to either put it in to elfster or PM it to me (your preference).

Lastly: surveys NEED to be completed by close of sign ups (8pm on Saturday) - this is required because it will help your Secret Santa get to know you, as last year some people were stressed out when their giftee didn't do a survey.

You can find the survey HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some housekeeping items: As far as I know, we have only one international member (only Canada, so not that bad) (also some people haven't filled in addresses so I'm not sure if there are more). Please PM me your preference for international/not international so I can make any draw preferences for when I draw on Saturday night/Sunday Morning.

If you don't PM me an international preference, I will assume that you are okay with having an international giftee.

also, if you have not put your address into elfster I need you to either put it in to elfster or PM it to me (your preference).

Lastly: surveys NEED to be completed by close of sign ups (8pm on Saturday) - this is required because it will help your Secret Santa get to know you, as last year some people were stressed out when their giftee didn't do a survey.

You can find the survey HERE.
bump  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

not much longer now!

some final words before i close sign ups tomorrow and draw names:

1. there are two users who have not put their user name in their elfster name, i can't tag who and i'm definitely not posting real life names on here but please please please update it and if you need help, feel free to PM me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  2. i need addresses from the following users, either via PM or updated on your elfster profile: @@Allison H @@Lolo22
  3. i need surveys from the following people (i know we have the elfster wishlist system but i do think the survey offers more information than what the elfster wishlist might possibly provide): @@ohsailor @@verybluetiful @@latinafeminista and the two users who have NOT added their user name to their elfster profile so i cannot identify
i'd like to have everything in and settled before i draw names that way we do not start off with any bumps. the quicker i can get everything situated, the quicker i can draw names tomorrow night!

if y'all have any questions, just let me know.

I was a little wine tipsy last night, but I was able to go through PMs this morning and figure out who I'm missing stuff from, so @@Christa W and @@nicepenguins, I need y'all to add your usernames to your elfster profile and make a survey by the end of the night please!!!

:santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:

Final reminders. You are not signed up & will not receive an assignment tonight if you have not completed all required sign up steps. Sign ups close at 8 PM EST tonight. 

I'm not trying to nag or sound like a jerk, but I want you all to be able to participate & unfortunately I can't let that happen if I don't have all your information.  (As usual if I have you tagged & I just missed something, let me know!) Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Missing elfster nickname: @@nicepenguins

Missing survey:

@@latinafeminista @@ohsailor @@nicepenguins @@verybluetiful

everyone listed here except for @@ohsailor has not made a real elfster wishlist  yet either - i absolutely cannot assign you if you haven't given your potential secret santa anything to work with.

Thanks, ladies! The sooner I have everyone's info, the faster I'll be able to send out assignments after sign ups close. I know you're all getting antsy! (So am I!)  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(copied this from @ because i'm lazy hahaha)

@@klg534 if you haven't done so already please go fill out the survey in the survey thread (see the first post for the link) - this will make my life infinitely easier as i am working on draws right now hahah

@@klg534 - i see where you put your username at on elfster but would you mind adding it to the nickname area (go to your profile and go to the top left and edit your name there) - it will just make it a lot easier to read because it will show up in your name. TIA!

So here's the deal ladies. 

There were quite a few people who never sent me their address or didn't fill out their survey. We didn't think it was fair to extend the deadline since it's already been two weeks, but we also didn't want to necessarily leave those people out. 

If you did not complete a required step, I had to remove you from the Elfster group. Once you complete your survey and/or send me your address I will add you as a latecomer to the exchange. Then we will do a second draw between those people. 

You have until Monday 11/10/2014 at 8 PM EST to complete your sign ups if you'd still like to participate. 

NOTE: Sign ups are officially closed. This is only an option for those who have already partially signed up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back