• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think they call themselves cast members, like at disney land. i'm an nc40 in mac and i wear the beige shade and i do see a lot of yellow undertones on my face when i wear it. my face also looks very dewy. when this runs out i am going to try the stila concealer/foundation/brush set.
I'm an NC30 and have yellow undertones due to being Asian, but even then, Benefit's Hello Flawless makes me look orange/yellow. I tried Chamomille which is supposed to be a good match for NC30, but maybe it was where I put it on but... i ended up looking green. @__@ I've given up on Hello Flawless. Not one of Benefit's products that do it for me.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm an NC30 and have yellow undertones due to being Asian, but even then, Benefit's Hello Flawless makes me look orange/yellow. I tried Chamomille which is supposed to be a good match for NC30, but maybe it was where I put it on but... i ended up looking green. @__@ I've given up on Hello Flawless. Not one of Benefit's products that do it for me.
Yeah, most of benefit's products don't work on me except the porefessional. i had a really bad experience with a benefit counter at bloomingdales in nyc a few months ago. i wanted to try their cream to powder foundation and get matched up for a shade but the sales rep told me that they don't make shades for women of color and dismissed me. mind you, she is also a woman of color and is around the first lady's complexion, smh. the only reason why i tried the flawless foundation is b/c one of my college friends that works at sephora gave me a sample and i fell in love with it after i tried it.

I have Hello Flawless and it doesn't make me look orange at all, then again my 120 MUFE is for medium light skin with yellow undertones so maybe that's why.

YES you can stack regular Sephora gc's and eCertificates just use a space between them. I work for Sephora Corporate and none of our certificates expire. It's illegal for any gift certificates to expire in the state of california and we are based in San Francisco, CA. Anyways, YES you can stack them but just curious where were these eCertificates purchased?

Just got an order in from Sephora, and they included a postcard that says an extra 20% off all sale items from 12/21-12/31 online. Code:  EXTRA

Quote:Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was told by a Sephora sales associate (what do they call themselves there? make up artists? ) that the Benefit Oxygen Foundations were all yellow based foundations. I have yellow undertones so it was great for me, but it's just something to keep in mind if you're buying online.

Oh. Good to know. I try to avoid foundations that are too yellow actually because I think I have more red/cool undertones. I'll definitely have to try it out in person before I buy.

Also got this new VIB code in my email this morning: VIBCARTIER
It's for a 0.33 oz Cartier Baiser Vole purse spray.

2-vib.jpg

Code MINIGIFT w/any $25 purchase choose 1 of the following: 

Benefit Some Kind-a-Gorgeous in Medium

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream 

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Code MINIGIFT w/any $25 purchase choose 1 of the following: 

Benefit Some Kind-a-Gorgeous in Medium

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking

Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream 
YES! Getting the YSL mascara! Lol

Totally enabled me.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES! Getting the YSL mascara! Lol

Totally enabled me.
Lol!! Ooops!! I refuse to place another order w/Sephora until 2013. I can't even tell you how many i've placed thanks to these darn promo codes and Beauty Insider gifts!!!

Edit: Of course I still follow this thread lol!! Just to torture myself...I guess!! haha

:/ I didn't realize you could only use VIB codes once--I wanted to snag another DKNY perfume lol. I think it'd make a super cute gift--it comes in a clear apple shell with a loop, so you could hang it like an xmas ornament.

This isn't a code or anything, but if any of you like the Tarte clay liner, they're selling a bunch of 2011's Tarte holiday stuff on sale: http://www.sephora.com/shining-stars-limited-edition-best-sellers-collection-P296608?skuId=1362771 $18 for the full sized $22 liner + 3 deluxe samples.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:/ I didn't realize you could only use VIB codes once--I wanted to snag another DKNY perfume lol. I think it'd make a super cute gift--it comes in a clear apple shell with a loop, so you could hang it like an xmas ornament.

This isn't a code or anything, but if any of you like the Tarte clay liner, they're selling a bunch of 2011's Tarte holiday stuff on sale: http://www.sephora.com/shining-stars-limited-edition-best-sellers-collection-P296608?skuId=1362771 $18 for the full sized $22 liner + 3 deluxe samples.
Wow. I didn't know that. That really sucks :/ I wonder why that is when there is no limit on regular BI codes.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm, its letting me use the cartier twice

Also received an email yesterday for a new code:

http://shop.sephora.com/w/webView?cid=23263293178&mid=1162572524&pid=514136&vid=13520&ee=aXRjbGF1ZGlhQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ__&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=H&sc=&k=15ItBi&om_mmc=ret-n1-us+news1+20121215+stuffer+vib-preheadweb-ph-h-&dcid=514136:23263293178:12059274

Enter code GIFTABLE to receive your choice of one of the following deluxe samples: Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten (0.05 oz), Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil (0.5 oz) or Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous mini in Medium (0.09 oz).

Maybe it's only for certain high-value codes or something, since they actually sell that DKNY perfume for $23. Still, no BI code ever had limits. I just get this error:

Sorry, the promotion is no longer valid since you have already redeemed with a previous order.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm, its letting me use the cartier twice
Originally Posted by BisouBisou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow. I didn't know that. That really sucks :/ I wonder why that is when there is no limit on regular BI codes.

Does anyone know which codes are instore? I want to take my friend there and let her pick something out since it's her birthday (and maybe myself to make $25 XD;) but I think most of these are online only...

All those Benefit gift sets that are around $12 are driving me insane! I want them allllllll !
roflmao.gif

Finally. LORAC PRO Palette is available! Got the VIBDKNY code too! Yay Christmas!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally. LORAC PRO Palette is available! Got the VIBDKNY code too! Yay Christmas!
Wish they came back in stock before the BI gc ended ): I grabbed an unzipped palette (also very happy about that) but I guess I'll wait until next year to get the pro palette! ...nothat...Ineed...moreeyeshadow orz

Back