• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wish they came back in stock before the BI gc ended ): I grabbed an unzipped palette (also very happy about that) but I guess I'll wait until next year to get the pro palette! ...nothat...Ineed...moreeyeshadow orz
Oh! But you do :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm an NC30 and have yellow undertones due to being Asian, but even then, Benefit's Hello Flawless makes me look orange/yellow. I tried Chamomille which is supposed to be a good match for NC30, but maybe it was where I put it on but... i ended up looking green. @__@ I've given up on Hello Flawless. Not one of Benefit's products that do it for me.
I actually really like that foundation. I think it works pretty well. I use warm me up toasted beige and its a pretty close color match. I also can wear im all the rage beige, but there doesnt seem to be much of a difference... but the next step up, im so glamber amber, is waaay to dark. like seriously there should be 2 shades between those two. I can see where you come from with the yellow. I see that sometime. Not always, but sometimes it just looks really yellow. I really like it as a everyday foundation, but I hate that I use so much and its not cheap. Cest la vie. hmmmph  On a side note, has anyone tried the rimmel london match perfection foundation?

Beauty Insiders Only: Another chance to get the Sugar Lip Minis online with a purchase of $25+, code BDAY2012

Ooo! Awesome, since my mini backups are going to my little bro's gf for Christmas. Yay, can restock!

Oh man! Just made my last Sephora purchase of the year to get VIB status this morning and got the 3 Stila palette samples instead :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've got a cart full of stuff for me and some late Christmas gifts for non local friends, plus $18 more to go for VIB...I'll be snagging those!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got a cart full of stuff for me and some late Christmas gifts for non local friends, plus $18 more to go for VIB...I'll be snagging those!
Almost there!! o/ Speaking of which, Sephora has some pretty nice items in their sales section right now....

Almost there!! o/ Speaking of which, Sephora has some pretty nice items in their sales section right now....
Yep! Last order consisted of Tokidoki rollerballs, lippies, and other goodies for personalized beauty boxes for friends. I also got Tokyo Milk lip balms... Love those! They're in tins and I work in a hospital, so I have to improvise..lol, I was taking a lip brush, but discovered a glove works just as well. My coworker saw me pull out the tin and was like wtf are you doing?! Lol... Had to explain the method to my madness!

Yep! Last order consisted of Tokidoki rollerballs, lippies, and other goodies for personalized beauty boxes for friends. I also got Tokyo Milk lip balms... Love those! They're in tins and I work in a hospital, so I have to improvise..lol, I was taking a lip brush, but discovered a glove works just as well. My coworker saw me pull out the tin and was like wtf are you doing?! Lol... Had to explain the method to my madness!
Which rollerballs did you get? I bought Adios yesterday and I LOVE it, which is crazy since all these years I've only ever liked a single perfume lol. I'm hoping to pick up Ciao Ciao and Siberia soon too because they sound amazing based on the description, but it'll have to wait until January, so hopefully they're still in stock then.

All three of those! The Ciao Ciao smells sugary sweet..I am giving it to my brother's gf. I opened and had him sniff test it; he approved, so in her goodie bag it went! I want one for myself. I may repurchase all of them; I have a friend who always gets in my perfume collection to sniff and borrow! This way, she'll have her own set to play with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did snag the Tokyo Milk perfume trio on Black Friday, too. I'm falling in love with that brand!

All three of those! The Ciao Ciao smells sugary sweet..I am giving it to my brother's gf. I opened and had him sniff test it; he approved, so in her goodie bag it went! I want one for myself. I may repurchase all of them; I have a friend who always gets in my perfume collection to sniff and borrow! This way, she'll have her own set to play with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did snag the Tokyo Milk perfume trio on Black Friday, too. I'm falling in love with that brand!

UPS2DAY

Free two day shipping on any order. Today Only.

I just bought something for $13 and it worked. No minimum.

When you do checkout, click on the option:

UPS 2nd Day Air: $9.95

That $9.95 won't show up on your total if you entered the code(if anyone is wondering).  

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UPS2DAY

Free two day shipping on any order. Today Only.
LOL there was  slickdeals FP post about this this post too. They have some really lovely glitter top coats for $5 right now -- http://www.sephora.com/jewelry-top-coats-P304200?skuId=1452085 If you get a $5 wrapp GC and get one of those, you get a free polish + 3 samples + free shipping :'D

Has anyone smelled the Cartier fragrance? Picking up some last minute holiday gifts and trying to decide if I should get that, the 3 piece Tarte set or a backup of the Fresh minis as my add on. I'm building my fragrance library, so I'm leaning towards the fragrance pen, but people have been using the word "powdery" to describe it, which makes me think it's going to smell old.

All three of those! The Ciao Ciao smells sugary sweet..I am giving it to my brother's gf. I opened and had him sniff test it; he approved, so in her goodie bag it went! I want one for myself. I may repurchase all of them; I have a friend who always gets in my perfume collection to sniff and borrow! This way, she'll have her own set to play with.
smile.gif

I did snag the Tokyo Milk perfume trio on Black Friday, too. I'm falling in love with that brand!
Hmm, I don't like super sweet scents but at $7, I definitely don't mind buying it and giving it to my cousin if I don't end up liking it. I'm totally going to get more of Adios too, the Sephora GC my parents gave me for Christmas is definitely going to come in handy haha. I totally need to check out Tokyo Milk!

MOISTURIZE for an Origins Perfect World SPF25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (1.7 oz) with purchase of $25

(This is the same size as the full size and is worth $39.50!)

EXTRA From 12/21-12/31 enjoy 20% off any sale item.

Even though I love them, all these codes are giving my wallet Sephora fatigue :/. No buy until 2013.

Originally Posted by BisouBisou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MOISTURIZE for an Origins Perfect World SPF25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (1.7 oz) with purchase of $25

(This is the same size as the full size and is worth $39.50!)

EXTRA From 12/21-12/31 enjoy 20% off any sale item.

Even though I love them, all these codes are giving my wallet Sephora fatigue :/. No buy until 2013.
i totally ran to the website to check out the moisturize code, but it's a mini, not full size :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jetsetjournalst /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone smelled the Cartier fragrance? Picking up some last minute holiday gifts and trying to decide if I should get that, the 3 piece Tarte set or a backup of the Fresh minis as my add on. I'm building my fragrance library, so I'm leaning towards the fragrance pen, but people have been using the word "powdery" to describe it, which makes me think it's going to smell old.
I got a Cartier baiser vole sample in one of the itkits, and I do think it smells very powdery. Like scented baby powder. It's feminine and clean smelling. It's not a bad scent, just not my style. I suggest that if you don't like powdery, you should definitely try it out at a Sephora first to see if you like it because I've never smelled a perfume so powdery before
smile.gif

Back