• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i totally ran to the website to check out the moisturize code, but it's a mini, not full size :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh. I based it on the Sephora email I got that said it was 1.7 oz (the same size as the regular)

Hmm, I don't like super sweet scents but at $7, I definitely don't mind buying it and giving it to my cousin if I don't end up liking it. I'm totally going to get more of Adios too, the Sephora GC my parents gave me for Christmas is definitely going to come in handy haha. I totally need to check out Tokyo Milk!
Yes, check their lip balm tins..awesome stuff. If you've smelled the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume, Ciao Ciao is sugary sweet like that. Like a cotton candy pink bomb explosion lol, but I like that sometimes! Adieu is similar, having sweet notes. Adios is spicy and I want to say more androgynous or unisex? I think you could layer Adios over the others to tame that sweetness a bit... I used seperate wrists to try these two out and have since rubbed them together lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, check their lip balm tins..awesome stuff. If you've smelled the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume, Ciao Ciao is sugary sweet like that. Like a cotton candy pink bomb explosion lol, but I like that sometimes! Adieu is similar, having sweet notes. Adios is spicy and I want to say more androgynous or unisex? I think you could layer Adios over the others to tame that sweetness a bit... I used seperate wrists to try these two out and have since rubbed them together lol.
ooh, I'll definitely keep those in mind! I could always use more lip balm. I've never smelled her perfume either lol. I was hoping that Ciao Ciao would be muskier since it has jasmine in it and no vanilla to tone it down. I like eating vanilla flavoured things but I don't like the artificial smell. Adios is definitely more androgynous - it smells a lot like fresh laundry to me after the initial citrus tones. It actually smells a lot like a cologne I've smelled on a few guys and absolutely loved but I never asked them what they were wearing because I thought it'd be weird for me to do so lol. I'm definitely drawn toward more "masculine" scents.

ooh, I'll definitely keep those in mind! I could always use more lip balm. I've never smelled her perfume either lol. I was hoping that Ciao Ciao would be muskier since it has jasmine in it and no vanilla to tone it down. I like eating vanilla flavoured things but I don't like the artificial smell. Adios is definitely more androgynous - it smells a lot like fresh laundry to me after the initial citrus tones. It actually smells a lot like a cologne I've smelled on a few guys and absolutely loved but I never asked them what they were wearing because I thought it'd be weird for me to do so lol. I'm definitely drawn toward more "masculine" scents.
One of the reasons I love rollerballs is they layer well lol. I was just telling one of the ladies about Tokyo Milk. The perfume Bulletproof may be up your alley; smoked tea, coconut milk, crushed cedar and ebony woods are the notes. Very spicy and androgynous at first, but wears well. It's got that sexy unisex scent and the coconut milk tames it down after a while. I'm normally a gourmand or floral/fruity scent girl..if you want to eat it, I'll probably wear it lol. But spicy androgynous scents are nice sometimes, too. It's sexy to smell a little masculine and unexpected. Besides, men like smelling themselves on their women, right? My ex used to leave a mini cologne and extra deoderant behind for me when he was traveling for work. He loved that I missed him enough and his smell!

FBEXTRA or VIBEXTRA for 20% off sale items. I got the VIB one in an e-mail, but the other one is the fan friday. The offer expiry date is 1/2/2013. 

Originally Posted by brennn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FBEXTRA or VIBEXTRA for 20% off sale items. I got the VIB one in an e-mail, but the other one is the fan friday. The offer expiry date is 1/2/2013. 
>: online only??

Online only (see above).

There's also code EXTRA that gets you the same discount, though the EXTRA code says for US orders only. 12/21-12/31. Items are in: www.sephora.com/extra20 for the EXTRA code.

HELPME - philosophy help me deluxe sample, free with any online merchandise purchase of $25 USD or more.

MARULAMarula Pure Marula Oil deluxe sample, free with any online merchandise purchase of $25 USD or more.

I made an order this morning and was able to grab the three Stila Eye Shadow Palette sample cards (In the Moment, In the Light, and In the Garden) with one order using the code YOURGIFT! Sorry if you guys already knew. I just saw it this morning! ^.^

Got my last Sephora order of the year and my mini Fresh lippies were there and more Tokyo Milk balm tins. I'm overstocked on lip balms for a while, at least the next year or two lol.

I placed an order on christmas eve and used BUXOM2 and chose the two lippies. Im excited to get my order! I wenr back and forth on whether or not to get the lippies or the tarte vib set.... I chose the lippies because I have way too many mascaras and I have a big maracuja oil already.

Just to verify, Oh man my sister got the Origins white tea creme today and we spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out how much it was worth (since she got the $19 Chloe set and was like ))): because she was like so small... lol she's still at the stage where she expects makeup items to be bigger). But yeah it is actually 1.7oz/50mL so apparently ~$40? It's in a different container than the full size, but it's definitely not a "mini" in the same way.

I hope they still have it up in the new year... I'd just grab one and pay for the shipping costs because it's a full sized item. Amazing deal and I love origins.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just to verify, Oh man my sister got the Origins white tea creme today and we spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out how much it was worth (since she got the $19 Chloe set and was like ))): because she was like so small... lol she's still at the stage where she expects makeup items to be bigger). But yeah it is actually 1.7oz/50mL so apparently ~$40? It's in a different container than the full size, but it's definitely not a "mini" in the same way.

I hope they still have it up in the new year... I'd just grab one and pay for the shipping costs because it's a full sized item. Amazing deal and I love origins.
Sweet!  I ordered some hair products a few days ago and used the moisturizer code because I thought it was full-sized, so I'm psyched to know that it really is.  Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! Lol, I look forward to next year and all it's purchases lol.
Yay! That's awesome. I managed to get it this week too! It was all that holiday spending that got me to VIB status!!!

Latest posts

Back