• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made VIB!!!  Also, I found out that you can redeem the Fresh mini lip duo in stores.  I picked one up today at Sephora.  I told the sales associates they were the devils!  LOL  Is it bad when they know you and your husband by name?  SMH

Originally Posted by Kukalu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just made VIB!!!  Also, I found out that you can redeem the Fresh mini lip duo in stores.  I picked one up today at Sephora.  I told the sales associates they were the devils!  LOL  Is it bad when they know you and your husband by name?  SMH
Was it your birthday? If so, then yes.  I thought you meant the promo code redeeming in store

Nope, it wasn't my birthday. They sent an email saying you could redeem the Fresh lip duo, but I had deleted the email accidentally. When I was in the store yesterday, I asked the sales associate, and she included it with my purchase.

SUGARLIP - fresh sugar lip polish deluxe sample.  Free with $25 purchase, online only.

The Fresh lip Scrub looks really good. And they say it's a 2 week supply.

(longer than that I assume if you don't use it everyday)

2.jpg

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2.jpg
The fresh 'sugar lust set' includes a 0.28oz sugar lip polish (full-size is 0.6oz), so maybe that is the deluxe sample size!

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2.jpg

The fresh 'sugar lust set' includes a 0.28oz sugar lip polish (full-size is 0.6oz), so maybe that is the deluxe sample size!

I just checked my e-mail - this Fresh deluxe sample is 0.28 oz (fine print on the bottom of Sephora's latest e-mail)!

YSLKISS : Free Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR Couture deluxe mini in 24 Blond Ingenu.

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YSLKISS : Free Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR Couture deluxe mini in 24 Blond Ingenu.
eeek that is awesome!!!  where on earth did you find that, i can't find it on the website anywhere.

thanks for sharing!  

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eeek that is awesome!!!  where on earth did you find that, i can't find it on the website anywhere.

thanks for sharing!  
You're welcome.

it's the Fan Fridays code on their Facebook page. I wish they would stop w/these codes (not really) because I placed an order earlier this week and I'm so tempted to place another one.

You're welcome.

it's the Fan Fridays code on their Facebook page. I wish they would stop w/these codes (not really) because I placed an order earlier this week and I'm so tempted to place another one.
LOL yes, they're very evil....

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks for sharing!  
CAVED and GOT THE YSL SAMPLE! THANKS LADIES!

thanks for sharing! I couldn't pass on this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was waiting for just the right code to place an order! the YSL lippie did it for me. Mini lipsticks are so cute.

I stopped by Sephora to pick up my in store birthday present (my online account isn't connected for some reason, so I get two gifts).  I was able to pick up the MUFE sample as well.  I think it is a great size, and I'm really glad I was able to pick it up in the store, since I wouldn't be sure what color I would be otherwise (golden ivory).  There are so many shade options and the ladies were very helpful to find my match!  They also told me that it can be used for sheer (applied wet) and full coverage (dry).   I was most excited that I was able to pick up the Illamasqua surprise box that is sold out on the sephora site- last one in the store! edit. NM it's back in the online store!

Latest posts

Back