• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Chic Week 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed one more order last night. I couldn't pass up 15% off the Dr. Brandt Overnight Resurfacing Serum. It's $85 normally, so I saved $12.75. I also got the Living Proof root boosting spray. I hate sales. They make me spend way too much money. >_

Oh my goodness, I apologize for the long expanse of nothing before my post! I don't know how that happened, I replied on my phone. Tried to edit it right now but it's not showing the expanse...weird!

I did a follow-up order, I needed some hair stuff and figured I might as well take advantage of the sale.  I picked up Living Proof nourishing style cream, Ouidad Heat & Humidity gel, Buxom gloss in Carmen, Bite Lip Layer in Neutral, and the Pantone Shadow Block with emerald, blue and white. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those of you talking about concealer, have you tried applying powder lightly with your softest fluffiest brush. That is how I do my Bobbi Brown concealer. That does come with its own powder though so it could also be the kind of setting powder.
I'll have to try that when my Tarte Maracuja Concealer arrives. I NEVER set my under eye makeup because I feel like it makes my under eyes look sooo dry & crepey.  I've tried Revlon's Nearly Naked pressed powder, ELF's HD loose powder, some leftover Sheer Cover mineral powder ....and then gave up. I always end up patting some JM Argan Oil Cream under my eyes throughout the day to blend out any creasing. I'd rather my under eyes look a little wet than super dried up, creasy & crusty, haha. Hope this concealer will solve my problems!

Back