Sephora Disney Collection: Jasmine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a big fan of the Cinderella palette, I was eagerly looking forward to the next edition. While it looks great, most of the colours in the Jasmine palette probably wouldn't suit my cool-toned light skin and hazel eyes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe I'll end up with the nail polish or eyeliner set instead? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for posting! This gives me something to look forward to and help me keep on track of my makeup spending!

After looking at the swatches posted on beautezine, some of the Jasmine shades look almost like dupes for Cinderella shades.

Ali Ababwa & A Wish

Cosmic & All Aglow

Mystical Wonder looks slightly sparklier than Fairy Godmother

Now looking forward to other reviews!

I saw the pallet on Sephora's website last night. It looks cute and Jasmine is my all time favorite Disney Princess but the colors in the pallet just don't work for me :-( I am holding out for the Belle pallet; I imagine lots of browns and golds in that one. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw the pallet on Sephora's website last night. It looks cute and Jasmine is my all time favorite Disney Princess but the colors in the pallet just don't work for me :-( I am holding out for the Belle pallet; I imagine lots of browns and golds in that one. Can't wait!
Belle is my fave princess <3 so I can't wait for her stuff either <3

Belle is my fave princess <3 so I can't wait for her stuff either <3
Mine too! I'm holding out for her. Hopefully not for too long. I will probably be tempted by Ariel though.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine too! I'm holding out for her. Hopefully not for too long. I will probably be tempted by Ariel though.
Same, Ariel is my second favorite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> She's so pretty <3 The bf and I bought an Ariel pillow for his niece and I wanted it so bad lmao 

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love ariel soooo much. if I had to choose a favorite(which I can't) it would probably be a tie between Pocahontas(people don't consider her a princess...SHE IS!!!!), Ariel, and Aurora, and then Belle tied with Jasmine, then Mulan, then Cinderella, and I refuse to count Snow White because I don't like her.

edit: crap, I forgot Rapunzel and Tiana, ok. 1. Pocahontas, Ariel, Aurora. 2. Belle, Jasmine, and Rapunzel 3. Mulan 4. Cinderella 5.Tiana

I'm super excited; I ordered the compact mirror, the nail polish set, and the eyeliner set. From the Cinderella set I had also snagged the compact mirror, nail polish set, and the lipstick set. I wish that the palette was a bit more complementary to my skin tone and undertones else I would have gotten it, but meh. 

I'm anxiously awaiting what they do for Ariel and Belle. I would love if they did some non-princesses (I know that that's out of the question for the Reigning Beauties line) such as Marie and/or Alice.

I really love the nail polishes and the palette looks pretty too. I'm going to wait for swatches to decide if I love it enough to buy it.

Wow, it looks like a little mini palace itself. I love it! Sleeping Beauty/Aurora getting one?

I bought the Cinderella mirror, so I can't possibly justify getting this beauty. I can't wait to see which Princess comes next. I'm glad they're not just pumping out something that has a princess label on it, but rather coming up with items that are truly beautiful and work. 

It's such a  beautiful collection and I am so impressed with the quality of the product and the attention to detail in the packaging !

Why doesn't the universe want me to have that compact mirror!?! I've been checking the site for that mirror to be in stock and have the rest of my items ready to go in my cart. Everytime it's in stock I put it in my cart but when I checkout, it gets Sold Out! 
icon_cry.gif
 It happened Sunday and just happened like 5 minutes ago. I'll give it one more shot.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lucky girl! Congrats :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! I'm kinda worried though because it says "permanently out of stock" next to it on my order status.

I hope they do Pocahantas next - I would haul the whole collection.

Back