Sephora Disney Collection: Jasmine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Leesha(AKA: xsparkagex) says that her contacts at sephora says Ariel is coming this fall. I'm so effing excited.
OMG. I can't wait to see the Ariel mirror, I'll bet it'll be aquatic themed. If I like it, and I think I will, I'm going to order it the second it becomes available. I wonder if the makeup in her collection will be particularly redhead friendly? That could be nice.

I got my Jasmine Compact the other day, but there will always be an empty place in my life and on my mirrored tray for the Cinderella Compact.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my Jasmine Compact the other day, but there will always be an empty place in my life and on my mirrored tray for the Cinderella Compact.
Same here.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dito.gif

I know they probably won't, but the lioness in me wants a Lion King collection with "I just can't wait to be Queen" in the mirror. lol

So sad there is no Sephora in the UK :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You can order from sephora.fr and they have shipping to the UK. I was living in Edinburgh and NEEDED my sephora fix (Superdrug can't compare though I still have a 10 quid credit on my card) so I did a lot of research. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back