Sephora Disney Collection: Jasmine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! I'm kinda worried though because it says "permanently out of stock" next to it on my order status.

I hope they do Pocahantas next - I would haul the whole collection.
I just checked the site and it said in stock. You are trying to get the Jasmine one, right?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked the site and it said in stock. You are trying to get the Jasmine one, right?
Yeah I got it. It's been going in and out of stock all afternoon.

I wish I would have known about the Cinderella palette, I definitely would have purchased it. Cinderella is special to me because out of no where it was the 3rd wedding dress I tried on and I absolutely fell in love with it.. My mom cried and everything was perfect!! ... Turns out it was Disney's Alfred Angelo's Cinderella dress. We had no clue. 

Yeah I got it. It's been going in and out of stock all afternoon.
Got an email today saying it's completely gone!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got an email today saying it's completely gone!
I got an email to... but the only mirror I had set email notification for was the Cinderella compact mirror. When the Jasmine Collection came out, the Cinderella Collection stuff was renamed the Jasmine Collection on Sephora's website.

For example - the Cinderella Midnight Hour palette has the Jasmine collection logo on the page: http://www.sephora.com/midnight-hour-eye-shadow-palette-P375918?skuId=1422708

In other words, I think that notification was for the Cinderella mirror not the Jasmine mirror. The Cinderella one is no longer listed on their site.

My order shipped!

Originally Posted by Amanda Warwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I would have known about the Cinderella palette, I definitely would have purchased it. Cinderella is special to me because out of no where it was the 3rd wedding dress I tried on and I absolutely fell in love with it.. My mom cried and everything was perfect!! ... Turns out it was Disney's Alfred Angelo's Cinderella dress. We had no clue. 
That's a gorgeous dress! I wished I would have gotten the Cinderella mirror when I had the chance. I feel like Cinderella before she met Prince Charming lol

Leesha(AKA: xsparkagex) says that her contacts at sephora says Ariel is coming this fall. I'm so effing excited.

I bought the nail set, simply because I love nail polish. Here is each color swatched (with 2 coats) on the inside of the box. They're all so much prettier in real life than any pictures show.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Leesha(AKA: xsparkagex) says that her contacts at sephora says Ariel is coming this fall. I'm so effing excited.
*twtich* must have Ariel...  I luuuuuurve Ariel!!! Definitely something to look forward to.

Disney sure has added a lot of princesses since I was a kid. We only had Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty (and Rapunzel, but I don't remember that there was a Disney movie for her).

I got an email to... but the only mirror I had set email notification for was the Cinderella compact mirror. When the Jasmine Collection came out, the Cinderella Collection stuff was renamed the Jasmine Collection on Sephora's website.

For example - the Cinderella Midnight Hour palette has the Jasmine collection logo on the page: http://www.sephora.com/midnight-hour-eye-shadow-palette-P375918?skuId=1422708

In other words, I think that notification was for the Cinderella mirror not the Jasmine mirror. The Cinderella one is no longer listed on their site.

My order shipped!
I think so, because now that I recall I was never on wait list for the Jasmine one, I was waiting for the Cinderella one, so that was for Cinderella for sure

My order shipped!
I think so, because now that I recall I was never on wait list for the Jasmine one, I was waiting for the Cinderella one, so that was for Cinderella for sure

Awesome! I wonder what could be on the compact? (Cinderella - the clock, Jasmine - the palace)

Originally Posted by thehellwithit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the nail set, simply because I love nail polish. Here is each color swatched (with 2 coats) on the inside of the box. They're all so much prettier in real life than any pictures show.
Now I want this too! The first five colors are cute!

That's a gorgeous dress! I wished I would have gotten the Cinderella mirror when I had the chance. I feel like Cinderella before she met Prince Charming lol
Yes, it was/is! I just fell in love and felt like a princess wearing it. Too bad I didn't know about the makeup. I for sure would have used some of it on my wedding day. Or used the perfume.

Awesome! I wonder what could be on the compact? (Cinderella - the clock, Jasmine - the palace)

The last color is a glittery pink/brown color. Not my favorite, but one coat was more pink, while two coats were more brownish.

The fork! lmao jk

Originally Posted by Amanda Warwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, it was/is! I just fell in love and felt like a princess wearing it. Too bad I didn't know about the makeup. I for sure would have used some of it on my wedding day. Or used the perfume.
It is a gorgeous dress! I had to google it XD

My sephora was stocked on everything.. The mirror is definitely gorgeous but my bf customized one from this place called "things remembered" so I didn't get it =/ the palette eye shadows were gorgeous but I wasn't feeling the blush & bronzer.. I can't wait to see the next collection! =]

I thought so because the special edition bluray is set to come out October 1st (?) I'm going to start saving now because she's my favorite princess and I will be all over that collection loll. 

Also, I bought the Jasmine eyeshadow palette and it does seem suited to darker skin tones. The bronzer and blush look horrible on me and only a couple of the eyeshadows look good. I'm still happy to have it (especially since I was lucky enough to get the cinderella palette as well). 

Back