• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Friends & Family Sale - Oct 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that depends on if you'll actually wear the other colors in the Vice palette. I picked up last year's Book of Shadows, and I've only ever used one or two shadows from it--almost every eyeshadow had really chunky glitter, which isn't really my thing. If you think N2 is different enough from the original, go for it.

Their 15-year eyeshadow collection: http://www.sephora.com/15-year-anniversary-eyeshadow-collection-P292011?skuId=1348440 looks nice, but sadly it's OOS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question for anyone, Naked 2 palette or vice palette? I have the naked 1 palette and love it, and with all the upcoming sales, I think I want to pick up another UD palette. I don't know which to pick... I mostly wear browns so thats why im leaning towards the naked 2, but the vice palette has some browns and champagnes that look pretty.... any advice will help!!!

ehh lol I spend money under both accounts, I'll just consider the other one my mom's and sleep guilt-free :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. she occasionally shops at sephora but doesn't like signing up for things.

Quote: Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, it's technically fraud, since they state "One account per individual". Do you feel that makes you a terrible person?

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, everyone!  Naked 2 it is!
You'll love it! I guess if you're going instore, you can swatch and play first, too..but either choice would be good..I'm just biased and love the Naked2, since that's what I ended up getting lol.

Thanks so much for that link to the google docs!

Even though it said the list was full, I added my name on the 10th page a few hours ago and just received my 20% F&F discount. Thank you thank you!

I have th .same question about whether I should get naked or naked 2. How do u know if u are warm or cool? I have golden undertones not pink, so what am I?

I think in general, golden undertones work best with warm tones, and pink with cool. though I don't think either one would necessarily look weird or bad.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have th .same question about whether I should get naked or naked 2. How do u know if u are warm or cool? I have golden undertones not pink, so what am I?

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think in general, golden undertones work best with warm tones, and pink with cool. though I don't think either one would necessarily look weird or bad.

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks! Honestly, I think I might just get both. Or go in to a Sephora and have them offer advice. I think I like Naked2 better.. Naked seems to all just be brown colors, at least Naked2 has the grey/black combos which I like a lot 

when the ViB sale rolls around will someone send me the code im not a VIB (havnt spent enough $$)

If you're not a VIB the VIB-specific codes won't work for you.

If you want the VIB codes, spend $350 in a year (January - December). As with F&F, VIB codes are for those who earned them.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you're not a VIB the VIB-specific codes won't work for you.

If you want the VIB codes, spend $350 in a year (January - December). As with F&F, VIB codes are for those who earned them.
Thats what I though...

I filled out the google docs last week and got a code, should out to Michael B, thank you SO much for your awesome discount. It was really such a nice gesture! I was able to pick up some xmas gifts while stuck at home from the hurricane!

Is the VIB SALE going on now different from when they send out those $15 gift cards in the mail? Are they still doing that?! I'm about $50 away from VIB status for next year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay!

Originally Posted by Laura Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the VIB SALE going on now different from when they send out those $15 gift cards in the mail? Are they still doing that?! I'm about $50 away from VIB status for next year
smile.gif
yay!
yup. from the 8th until the 12th. they sent me a card via e-mail too.

If you're a VIB, you can use the code "CELEBRATE" to receive 20% off your order, plus you also get a free sephora tote :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Valid through the 12th. Happy Shopping!

Back