• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Friends & Family Sale - Oct 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Sephora code, will be buying a ghd hair straightener 

Changed my mind and bought Sultra/ The Seductress Iron instead. I cant wait to get my hands on it! 

Looks like it wont work anymore! 
icon_sad.gif

You tried it?
I meant getting the code. The list said it was maxed out but I put my name on the list anyways and i got a code! So I got the super stars set that was 75 and 2 UD clearance shadows and with my $10 wrapp gift card and tax it was like 65! Excited! Thinking about the tarte carried away set, but I really don't want to spend more!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora has confirmed there is NO public Friends and Family sale this year.  Sephora has confirmed to expect exciting offers/promotions to-be-announced for the holiday season. They made this decision so they could focus on special offers/promotions for BIs (Beauty Insiders) and VIBs (Very Important Beauty Insiders).  The present Friends & Family sale is limited to literal friends and family of Sephora employees and require an associate to send you a special one-time use coupon.
My friend is a makeup artist and an employee of Sephora. If you would like a coupon code, please like her page and kindly request one from her ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jestinne-Dumalag-Makeup-Artist/427712915704?ref=ts&fref=ts
Thanks for the info.  I liked and messaged her.  Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I meant getting the code. The list said it was maxed out but I put my name on the list anyways and i got a code! So I got the super stars set that was 75 and 2 UD clearance shadows and with my $10 wrapp gift card and tax it was like 65! Excited! Thinking about the tarte carried away set, but I really don't want to spend more!
NICE!

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info.  I liked and messaged her.  Fingers crossed!
Don't bank on it, I did it a few days ago..no response.

But the google doc sign up did work and I got an email yesterday with a F&F code

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You tried it?

You are going to LOVE the Super Stars Set. It is my favorite purchase I have made all year. I just got it in the mail last week and I have already found 2 HG products (the Hourglass primer and Buxom lip gloss). And since I did not care for the Chloe fragrance, that will be a part of my sister's Christmas gift. She will love it: win-win.

You are going to LOVE the Super Stars Set. It is my favorite purchase I have made all year. I just got it in the mail last week and I have already found 2 HG products (the Hourglass primer and Buxom lip gloss). And since I did not care for the Chloe fragrance, that will be a part of my sister's Christmas gift. She will love it: win-win.
I got this as well (with my subscription box money saved this month :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />). I am really loving everything in it. My only product I dont think I'll use is the mascara because it doesnt really do much to enhance my lashes. Might use it for work days... Loved the fragrance, blush, and the eye shadow is so much better than I expected.

So I spoke  with my manger about mailing out some of the 20% off postcards next time it comes around and he said I could! My store would actually get credit for it (they usually have contests to see which store had the most redeemed cards) If any one is interested I would be more than happy to do it. I literally threw away about 50 of them. The only thing I ask is you pay for the stamp. I do have a paypal account. But we can get into that when another sale comes around =)

When does the sale end? I got a second code but was waiting to see if the Cinderella compact would come back in stock as well as a few other items that are not available yet. I've heard both the 27th and the 31st so I wasn't sure.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When does the sale end? I got a second code but was waiting to see if the Cinderella compact would come back in stock as well as a few other items that are not available yet. I've heard both the 27th and the 31st so I wasn't sure.
I think that compact was LE, so it probably won't be restocked. 

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Depends on the card, mine expires on the 27th and my daughter has one that expires on the 31st.

Oh, I didn't get a card, just an online code. I'll use it by the 27th just to be on the safe side.

I'll bet they're going to get rid of their usual "$15 off $50" holiday special, too. I remember last year, you could get $15 your order with no minimum, idk if that was a glitch or not. lol what could be more exciting than $15 off, or 20% off?

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora has confirmed there is NO public Friends and Family sale this year.  Sephora has confirmed to expect exciting offers/promotions to-be-announced for the holiday season. They made this decision so they could focus on special offers/promotions for BIs (Beauty Insiders) and VIBs (Very Important Beauty Insiders).

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll bet they're going to get rid of their usual "$15 off $50" holiday special, too. I remember last year, you could get $15 your order with no minimum, idk if that was a glitch or not. lol what could be more exciting than $15 off, or 20% off?
Last year, you were able to use it without a minimum online, but in store, you had to purchase the minimum. Same with the year before when the sale was take $15 off your order of $40  & the year before that was take $15 off $35. I hope they have it again this year!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great to heat! I first saw the set when i picked up give me some lip set, which i highly suggest. Then i heard about it again when makeupbytiffanyd got it when she went to the sephora store for f&F. I saw it and loved it... my gripe was that it is $75, but with the code it was around 60. then I added two UD shadows in midnight cowgirl and half baked making the total 75.34, pluss my wrapp giftcard, making it 65.34 with tax added and free shipping... 

Last night i made another order to get the tarte carried away set, that was 54, and with another F&F code and tax was 46.76. Im cutting myself off for a while.... If they have the vib promotion where its a code for 20 off of a 50 purchase like last year... I might splurge and get some other stuff...but right now, im sticking with my 3 birchboxes and 2 myglams, and a beautyarmy im probably going to cancel, since 5 is overkill, Also after november, im planning to cancel my third sub, as long as i can cash in hopefully ill get 4 items in my box so i can cash in 100 points for the french cream ive been wanting to try...

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last year, you were able to use it without a minimum online, but in store, you had to purchase the minimum. Same with the year before when the sale was take $15 off your order of $40  & the year before that was take $15 off $35. I hope they have it again this year!
It always shows up a few days before my birthday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they better not stop lol

ugh I was planning on making a big purchase today but now I think I should wait until November to get 20% off...but I'm so impatient!

I guess I know the answer to this before I ask, but is there anyone who can PM me a FF code?  Thank you in advance!!

Latest posts

Back