September 2012 Official No/Low Buy Support Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just another reason to go shop in the store and play with all the shimmer and sparkle.
smile.gif

I plan on going to a Sephora very far from my house as it is much bigger and am not a fan of the one closest to me. What's on your wish list? I was thinking of starting a wishlist thread but wasn't sure...

I figure it would not be a good idea to put all that shopping temptation in this low/no buy thread...
I wish! The nearest Sephora is an hour and a half away! I just moved to NH this year and I am in freaking bumblefuck! No malls. No Sephora. No Mac. No clothing stores!

I wish! The nearest Sephora is an hour and a half away! I just moved to NH this year and I am in freaking bumblefuck! No malls. No Sephora. No Mac. No clothing stores!
Okay then, I guess you will have it sent to your Parents' Home. I think you mentioned Grad School previously. So when school is done and u know about the Promo, you can go nuts.

Okay then, I guess you will have it sent to your Parents' Home. I think you mentioned Grad School previously. So when school is done and u know about the Promo, you can go nuts.
I may just have to go to the Sephora for this! haha. I bet I could rally my girlfriends! 

and yes, one day I'll be a financially solvent human being, and then watch out Sephora!

I may just have to go to the Sephora for this! haha. I bet I could rally my girlfriends!  and yes, one day I'll be a financially solvent human being, and then watch out Sephora!
"Road trip!!"...yay! And...you all could go to lunch and ooh...get dessert...in my world...it doesn't count on road trips. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"Road trip!!"...yay! And...you all could go to lunch and ooh...get dessert...in my world...it doesn't count on road trips.
smile.gif
There's actually an amazing steak place in the same town... so that may definitely need to happen ASAP!

See...there you go. Turns out to be an okay thing afterall.
smile.gif
Yes! the girls will go shopping, we'll deposit the guy friends/boyfriends at a bar and then meet for meat! 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What you just described is my version of online window shopping
smile.gif
.  Sometimes that's all I need to get it out of my system.
Hehe that's what I do all the time.

Back