Shiloh The Outcast

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hookay?

I always wondered how that little outcast will look when she's older...

I hope not into a demon spawn like Bruce & Demi's son Rumor. Yes, I said son.
smile.gif

awww, Shiloh is so gorgeous - she has Ange's lips and Brad's eyes! so cute!

I think regardless of whether Ange feels that way, she shouldn't say it, because as Kelly said, Shiloh might read it when she gets older, and that would hurt.

I think Saje made some awesome points. Now I feel paranoid about their kids, LOL

It sounds to me like Angelina had post natal depression and just didnt bond with Shiloh. I've seen pictures of Brad and Shiloh playing in a park and you could tell he completely dotes on that little girl - the way he was looking at her was beautiful but Angelina keeps calling her a blob and saying she hasnt fought in life so shes not as deserving as her other kids are. Shiloh cant help it if she wasnt born to third world parents.

I think Angelina is a really good person and just really wants to help people and feels drawn to underprivileged people but i know i would be really hurt if i heard my mother saying i was "..just like this blob" and saying she had to remind herself to take care of me when i was a baby lol.

and anyway when her mother has an attitude like that towards her, i cant help but feel shiloh isnt as privileged as angelina thinks and is gonna have a few battles of her own to fight as she grows up!

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif It sounds to me like Angelina had post natal depression and just didnt bond with Shiloh. ^ I'm no psychologist, but that may have been one reason for all her "detached" comments, and I'm sure this happens to alot of women.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^ I'm no psychologist, but that may have been one reason for all her "detached" comments, and I'm sure this happens to alot of women. Yeah it really does happen to alot of women, its just not talked about. Its really interesting.

Yeah. I know Brooke Shields went through it.

Doesnt make Angelina a horrible person for saying it - you cant TREAT your kids the same! If you do - IT CAUSES ISSUES!

It's not Shiloh's fault she was born without having to be a "survivor" and if she feels less for children not taken from bad situations, she shouldn't have had one. I love Angelina but come on now.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah. I know Brooke Shields went through it.
Doesnt make Angelina a horrible person for saying it - you cant TREAT your kids the same! If you do - IT CAUSES ISSUES!

What?? I believe you should treat your kids all the same. Her comments were ludicrous!!What kind of mother says this? "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.â€

Originally Posted by CandyApple /img/forum/go_quote.gif What?? I believe you should treat your kids all the same. Her comments were ludicrous!!What kind of mother says this? "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.â€

the way you TREAT your kids and the way you LOVE your kids are completely different things. Go re-read the posts about this and you will see even other moms will attest to this fact.
Each child is different and should be treated different, depending on their needs, age, personality, etc. You can not expect one treatment of one child to work for another. That will cause issues. Trust me, it was like that for my family - and I am sure it is like that for others, with multiple kids or with siblings.

To be fair i'm treated differently than both of my sisters. I wont lie : my parents spoil me rotten, if im irresponsible with money (ie spend it all in a mall or club) i know my parents will help me out when my rent is due. if i need money for anything they'll help me out if they can (not that we're rich or anything! far from it infact) but they dont do that with either of my sisters. they are much much much more independent than I am.

i'm sure they love us all the same though. but angelina actually said: "i felt so much more for Mad, Zahara and Pax" which is the bit i think she should've kept in her head and not put out there.

Back