Shiloh The Outcast

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think it's best Angelina just hush about somethings. No matter what, it still sounds wrong to me.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm sure they love us all the same though. but angelina actually said: "i felt so much more for Mad, Zahara and Pax" which is the bit i think she should've kept in her head and not put out there.

I actually interpreted that part as pity - not love. Which is more effed up on their end than Shiloh's.
You said so yourself that your sisters seem more independent. That is how it is with my sister, mom, and me too. I'm the independent one and she doesnt treat me like she does my sister, who she spoils and babies - only because I feel (just my opinion) that she thinks without her, my sister would not survive the real world. Do I get jealous? Sometimes - we're treated different. But I know she loves us both. And ironically enough, my sister gets jealous that my mom treats me like an adult.

Back