Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL KittyM, you took a pic of your monitor
wink.gif
Inside this thread is instructions on how to make a screen capture. At anyrate, your daughter is sooo beautiful like her mommy LOL

I feel silly for showing my desktop image, but...it's basically a crossover between my favorite cartoon and the Phantom of the Opera. ^^;; Hehe...I drew it myself and colored it on PSP 9. (Argh, I could kick myself for forgetting to shade the characters, though...)

Originally Posted by DG_14 I feel silly for showing my desktop image, but...it's basically a crossover between my favorite cartoon and the Phantom of the Opera. ^^;; Hehe...I drew it myself and colored it on PSP 9. (Argh, I could kick myself for forgetting to shade the characters, though...) thats so cute, i like it

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is mine desktop wallpaper. Its from Sex & The City. It is one of my fave quotes from the show.
What is yours?

I love this wallpaper. Could you please send it to me?

bump! hee hee .. it's so fun to see every1's desktops ....
biggrin.gif

here's mine ... plain and simple.. but i love the widgets
biggrin.gif

desktop8ws.png

Originally Posted by Harlot Sorry to bother girls but how do you put pictures up of your desktop? Hold the Shift Button and the Print Screen Button at the same time (make sure there is nothing open in your desktop or it will copy that too)...then go paste it into photo shop or I used microsoft paint.

Back