Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Harlot Sorry to bother girls but how do you put pictures up of your desktop? shift + prtscn and paste into paint. save as .jpg.
PM if you need any help!!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Now, I bet this is of NO surprise to anyone *lmao*http://members.aol.com/arisley04/desktop2.jpg

i too am a race fan...born and raised...my younger bro is named dale after dale earnhardt and we used to have a dog name earnhardt who just died in 2001...our dog now is named ralph which was dales real name...dale jr is my love! lol...and reed sorenson! oohhh i just wanna eat him up! i have a few racers that i love and a few that i hate... lol... tony is an awesome racer and hes sooo nice...i got the chance to meet him last year...ive met quite a few racers infact...but anywho i love your desktop

heres mine i made it myself no surprise considering im disgustingly obsessed

Originally Posted by Aquilah Now, I bet this is of NO surprise to anyone *lmao*http://members.aol.com/arisley04/desktop2.jpg

I take it you're a NASCAR fan. My friend works for NASCAR...she's actually the first African American female official. I've been to the California Speedway a couple of times. It's cool because she always gets us access to the pit right next to the action (there are some really HOT mechanics down there!). The only thing I don't like is how loud it is when you're so close to the track. Thank God for ear plugs. =)

Originally Posted by hollyxann i too am a race fan...born and raised...my younger bro is named dale after dale earnhardt and we used to have a dog name earnhardt who just died in 2001...our dog now is named ralph which was dales real name...dale jr is my love! lol...and reed sorenson! oohhh i just wanna eat him up! i have a few racers that i love and a few that i hate... lol... tony is an awesome racer and hes sooo nice...i got the chance to meet him last year...ive met quite a few racers infact...but anywho i love your desktop

Dale's a cutie too! Kasey Khane is TOO hot!!! Elliott Sadler looks pretty hot himself on certain days. I absolutely CANNOT STAND Robby Gordon, Matt Kenseth and Kurt Busch!!!! Ryan Newman isn't too high on my "Good" list either *lmao* I'm hoping to get into the pits if Tony races the dirt track here at Lebanon Valley in a few weeks when they have the New Hampshire race... Better believe I'll be on Cloud 9!!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Aquilah and Ashley....HOT HOT HOT! Thanks Mel! The more I look at the pic, the more I realize Tony has a teddy bear quality to him, and I find he's getting cuter *lmao* Of course I RARELY see my desktop since I have AOL up to be on here *lmao*

Originally Posted by mylaiva I take it you're a NASCAR fan. My friend works for NASCAR...she's actually the first African American female official. I've been to the California Speedway a couple of times. It's cool because she always gets us access to the pit right next to the action (there are some really HOT mechanics down there!). The only thing I don't like is how loud it is when you're so close to the track. Thank God for ear plugs. =) OMG! OMG! Is she only at the California Speedway? If she ventures to Dover, tell her I need to get into the pits like no other next year! Already reserved our seats we had this year! Honestly, I can't do the ear plugs. We sat in Row 6 at Darlington last year, and Row 2 in Dover this year. More than anything, it's the jet trucks that bother me. I'm more than okay w/ the cars at almost 200mph going by! It's actually a steady flow most times, so that helps... It's on the restart when people start lagging that it takes a few mins. for my ears to catch up *lol*

I don't watch racing. I dunno why - I just can't watch cars drive around in circles LoL, but this guy is CUUUUUUUUUUUTE. He totally looks like one of the type of guys I go for. The is another racer...he's not Nascar though, he's IRL....DAN WHELDON! He's hot AND british. It's awesome. Yeah ok I'd watch him drive around in circles....
Image11.jpg

Originally Posted by Aquilah Now, I bet this is of NO surprise to anyone *lmao*
http://members.aol.com/arisley04/desktop2.jpg

Originally Posted by Aquilah Dale's a cutie too! Kasey Khane is TOO hot!!! Elliott Sadler looks pretty hot himself on certain days. I absolutely CANNOT STAND Robby Gordon, Matt Kenseth and Kurt Busch!!!! Ryan Newman isn't too high on my "Good" list either *lmao* I'm hoping to get into the pits if Tony races the dirt track here at Lebanon Valley in a few weeks when they have the New Hampshire race... Better believe I'll be on Cloud 9!!! ohh i know i cant stand either one of the busch brothers! ugh! lol and i cant stand robby gordon...hes so far up his own butt as well as matt...im not a huge fan of ryan newmans but i mean he isnt nearly as bad as kurt or kyle busch...

i bet a bunch of the older races when i was younger and ive met a few of the newer guys as well...we have the goodyear tire plant here in akron ohio and they make the tires for nascar so a few years ago a bunch of the drivers came to akron and tested the tires on the goodyear tire testing track which is like 10 minutes from my house...if that...so it was awesome they let a bunch of people in and we got autographs and stuff...i have darrell waltrip's autograph...

Quote:
OMG! OMG! Is she only at the California Speedway? If she ventures to Dover, tell her I need to get into the pits like no other next year! Already reserved our seats we had this year! Honestly, I can't do the ear plugs. We sat in Row 6 at Darlington last year, and Row 2 in Dover this year. More than anything, it's the jet trucks that bother me. I'm more than okay w/ the cars at almost 200mph going by! It's actually a steady flow most times, so that helps... It's on the restart when people start lagging that it takes a few mins. for my ears to catch up *lol* No, she isn't just at the California Speedway, but since I live in LA that's the only one I have been to. She actually travels ALL the time all over the place. She's only home like 2 days out the week and the rest of the time she's either in Bristo, Daytona, or wherever NASCAR happens to be that week. I can't believe you don't use earplugs! I couldn't imagine being that close without them, but I guess you're used to it. I remember the first time I went and I was complaining about the noise, so she took me to get some plugs. It was funny because right after I got them, the Wayans brothers (Shawn and Marlon) came behind me looking for some, but I took the LAST pair, LOL.

I have attached a pic of what my desktop looked like earlier today and a pic of what I just changed it to like 10 minutes ago.

The first is a pic that I took at the GRAMMYS this year. I was proud of the photo because they have a STRICT no picture taking rule at the GRAMMYS (so I couldn't bring my digi cam), but I mangaged to sneak a pic with Sean Paul with my camera phone (gotta love technolgy!) I have had that picture as my background since Feb., so I finally decided to change it...

The new pic is from this Monday when I took my friend to meet Wood Harris and Mos Def for his birthday. I'm the only girl in the pic and my friend is the guy next to Mos. I look horrible in the pic, but everybody else looks good, LOL.

Love everyone's wallpaper!

Here is my current one... can you tell that I liked the movie? I want a pair of heels like that one.

Originally Posted by Marisol Love everyone's wallpaper!
Here is my current one... can you tell that I liked the movie? I want a pair of heels like that one.

Haha, yeah I wouldn't mind having a pair of heels like that either....HOT!

Originally Posted by Brownshugaz LVA, do you have a pC? ummm .. no, i have a laptop
biggrin.gif
y ?

my current desktop - the cd cover for Thom Yorke new album The Eraser. I am fascinated with it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky my current desktop - the cd cover for Thom Yorke new album The Eraser. I am fascinated with it
smile.gif
ot.gif
How is the CD?

Originally Posted by mylaiva The new pic is from this Monday when I took my friend to meet Wood Harris and Mos Def for his birthday. I'm the only girl in the pic and my friend is the guy next to Mos. I look horrible in the pic, but everybody else looks good, LOL. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know Wood Harris? The studly stud from "Remember the Titans"? And Mos Def? Drool. Hook a girl UP! lol. Great wallpapers, and I think you look great in both of them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Mine's just this little island at the moment... where I'd love to be right now!! lol I have that one at work and also use it as a screen saver.

hi all. its good to be back. i was away in memphis, tn helping my sister and her family

relocate.

my desktop is very boring. i use the defaut one that came w/ the pc. a royal blue. thats it

Back