Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marisol.....love it!!!! The color in the flower is amazing.

Benebaby.....Thats rocks!!!

I can have the flower for my sweet days and the sacred heart for my....who am i kidding???? I have no sweet days. I need the sacred heart on my desktop.

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol.....love it!!!! The color in the flower is amazing.
Benebaby.....Thats rocks!!!

I can have the flower for my sweet days and the sacred heart for my....who am i kidding???? I have no sweet days. I need the sacred heart on my desktop.

Thanks. It was one of the defaults on my MAC.

Here's mine. As you can see I love playing Diner Dash and the Mystery Case File games.
smile.gif

Here is mineeeeee, its a picture of Jimi Hendrix/a guitar...

Oh, and laur_8706, you can do the screen shot by pressing "PrtScn" (on my keyboard its over the "Insert" button by Backspace... idk if it is the same for everyone. Then just open up a picture editing program and "paste as new image".

Originally Posted by Rachael Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's mine. As you can see I love playing Diner Dash and the Mystery Case File games.
smile.gif
Whoo hooo! Another MAC user.
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whoo hooo! Another MAC user.
rockwoot.gif
Yep....I'm coming from a PC so I'm still getting used to it!

the picture is way too big to put up, but here is the picture i used.....

its a picture by artist winston smith (he does collage work) called "How About a Little Bang". its been my desk top picture for years since its my fav. work by him.

Mine is a picture of Josh Groban with the African Children's choir for the Idols Gives Back! It's the cutest picture EVER.

bg.png

Originally Posted by Rachael Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep....I'm coming from a PC so I'm still getting used to it! Same here!

i changed mine. here's what originally inspired me for my username (it's a french parody of RPGs and the quote in french says "detect ennemies downstairs").

Cool desktops
smile.gif

Mine is just a wallpaper I've made for one forum, it's a Formula 1 driver Jarno Trulli
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back