Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha it took me awhile to figure out how to copy my desktop..hahah I just got this laptop as a Valentine Gift from my man.=)

But heres my desktop
jdjdj.jpg

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's very cute krissy (great valentine gift ! )
Hi! Thank You for the comment. Yes it was really nice of him to buy me a laptop. Now i have no reason not to marry this guy right? hahahah

biggrin.gif
Great thread!

I want a MacBook really bad, but I've got to wait a while before I can afford one!

Here's my desktop. Gotta love The Sims!

My desktop is basically a screen capture of a loading screen from The Lord of the Rings Online (The Best Game Evar!) The city shown is Rivendell.

lol, i used to have a screensaver like that. with the sound and everything. it's funny for 20 secs, then you switch off the sound then you simply remove it !!!
add_wegbrech.gif

yeah I know what you mean, it is so exciting when you first see and hear it, then you try to take a nap and all you hear is "bubble, Bubble, bubble", it makes me angry, so I have no screensaver at all

Latest posts

Back