Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mehrunissa Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know Wood Harris? The studly stud from "Remember the Titans"? And Mos Def? Drool. Hook a girl UP! lol. Great wallpapers, and I think you look great in both of them.
smile.gif
Lol, yeah, actually Wood is my bro's best friend. I guess you can say I know him because he comes over to my house ALL the time. Since it was my friend's b-day and I knew he liked Wood (Wood plays on The WIRE and my friend loves that show), I got him to come have dinner with us. Now, while we were eating we got on the topic of Hip-Hop and I mentioned that I LOVED Mos Def and Wood told me that he has been friends with Mos for like 13 years AND that he was in town. After dinner we ended up goin to the hotel Mos was staying at and we just chilled for like 2 hours. We talked about music, life, politics, everything...it was sooo TIGHT. He even shared his jelly beans with me and GURRRL they were the best jelly beans I have ever tasted. Needless to say, I love Mos Def more than ever now....actually I'm kinda sprung. Too bad he's married with children
frown.gif

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I had no idea I would be meeting Mos that night, otherwise I would have DRESSED for the occasion
wink.gif
...but whatever, i still had fun.

Originally Posted by mylaiva Lol, yeah, actually Wood is my bro's best friend. I guess you can say I know him because he comes over to my house ALL the time. Since it was my friend's b-day and I knew he liked Wood (Wood plays on The WIRE and my friend loves that show), I got him to come have dinner with us. Now, while we were eating we got on the topic of Hip-Hop and I mentioned that I LOVED Mos Def and Wood told me that he has been friends with Mos for like 13 years AND that he was in town. After dinner we ended up goin to the hotel Mos was staying at and we just chilled for like 2 hours. We talked about music, life, politics, everything...it was sooo TIGHT. He even shared his jelly beans with me and GURRRL they were the best jelly beans I have ever tasted. Needless to say, I love Mos Def more than ever now....actually I'm kinda sprung. Too bad he's married with children
frown.gif

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I had no idea I would be meeting Mos that night, otherwise I would have DRESSED for the occasion
wink.gif
...but whatever, i still had fun.

Hey, as long as a good time was had, you know? He might have responded to you differently had you been dressed to the nines. Love the jelly bean anecdote, btw!
lol.gif

Also, you should know, I'm moving to wherever you're at to be your new best friend, so call Wood over and let's hang out! Lol. He's so cute with the smile and the dimples. Ok, I'll shut up now.
whistling.gif

Here are two of my desktop wallpapers, the first I had up until today and it's a character from the anime Bleach, the second is my current one with Jean Gray from the X-Men comics (I'm pretty sure). I'm a geek, I know.

Originally Posted by Marisol
ot.gif
How is the CD? if you liked KID A - you're going to love it
smile.gif
but even if you don't - it's just an excellent album.

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Hey, as long as a good time was had, you know? He might have responded to you differently had you been dressed to the nines. Love the jelly bean anecdote, btw!
lol.gif

Also, you should know, I'm moving to wherever you're at to be your new best friend, so call Wood over and let's hang out! Lol. He's so cute with the smile and the dimples. Ok, I'll shut up now.
whistling.gif

Here are two of my desktop wallpapers, the first I had up until today and it's a character from the anime Bleach, the second is my current one with Jean Gray from the X-Men comics (I'm pretty sure). I'm a geek, I know.

Lol, well u better move quick cuz I'm only here for the summer, then it's back to school for me. But seriously, if you plan on visitin' LA this summer, let me know. I'll see if I can see if I can arrange a meeting for you
wink.gif
. He's such a cool ass person too. We all went out to this club last night and that was the first time I had ever been with them in that kind of setting. Girls were surrounding him left and right, but he kept his cool. It was actually kinda funny to watch...
Anyway, I love the Phoenix pic. I was a HUGE X-Men fan back in the day
saythat.gif

I change ine almost everyday. I get all off them from pixelgirlpresents.com, they are seriusly great artist on that site

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky if you liked KID A - you're going to love it
smile.gif
but even if you don't - it's just an excellent album. I did like that CD. Thanks for the info.

I keep pics of my favorite artist, Erte, on my desktop. Here's what I have right now

I just have a few pictures of my boyfriend & I cropped together on my desktop
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh, so that's what that button is on my keyboard, lol!
Mine is of my brother and his cat Magnus.
smile.gif

that is so sweet

Originally Posted by Anya1976 here's mine. i have tons of crap on my desktop

i have the same desktop

I made myself and new desktop. So here it is! the top says "My Holy Grail of Men" but the top part is cut off. BOO!

Image4.jpg

My desktop is very unique, since Cottoncandy is a graphic designer, she gave a few pics she did, and this is one of them.

Latest posts

Back