Sigma brush cleaning glove

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely see everyone's point of expense here. Yes, the brush is too expensive. Way too expensive, there is no reason why it should cost $35 bucks. That being said.. my hands hurt while washing brushes, the water dries them out and I have a chronic illness that effects my muscle structure... so I decided to buy it for my assistant to use to clean my brushes ... lol

I saw Lisa Eldridge's, makeup assistant, take a picture of it after washing tons of brushes and figured at the very least, it may motivate me to clean mine more and it may make it go quicker.

I'll be the only one on this thread to have one, so I'll let you know what I think of it.

Does anyone add oils (coconut oil ?) to their brushes?

I definitely see everyone's point of expense here. Yes, the brush is too expensive. Way too expensive, there is no reason why it should cost $35 bucks. That being said.. my hands hurt while washing brushes, the water dries them out and I have a chronic illness that effects my muscle structure... so I decided to buy it for my assistant to use to clean my brushes ... lol I saw Lisa Eldridge's, makeup assistant, take a picture of it after washing tons of brushes and figured at the very least, it may motivate me to clean mine more and it may make it go quicker. I'll be the only one on this thread to have one, so I'll let you know what I think of it. Does anyone add oils (coconut oil ?) to their brushes?
That's the spirit... That's what assistants are for... Cleaning brushes... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm tempted to buy the glove to try it. I have terrible eczema on my hands so when I get them wet and soapy from cleaning brushes it hurts. A glove that would keep my hands nice and dry sounds nice. But $35 plus shipping is hard to justify for a glove to clean my brushes.

For anyone interested in a dupe Bed Bath & Beyond sells an oven mitt for $9.99. I got mine from there and it has different textures for different brushes. It is very similar to the Sigma glove and much cheaper. If anyone is interested I will find the link and post it.

Back