Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You paid the full 12 bucks for that? Sheesh! I'm sorry, thats horrible. 

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

3 Products

Pixi Polish - In a fall/winter color Pixi Shadow - Shimmer Champagne - a VERY frosty pink (looks more nude in the pan, swatches a light pink) Cosmetic Me Liner - Emerald City, its alright. Not super soft to apply but not too hard either.  
Got my box... underwhelming to say the least. 

Did your tracking numbers update during your shipping? Of course mine still has not had anything but 'electronic info received.'

Just opened my box.

Cover FX Setting FX Translucent Mineral Setting Powder in Light (I guess this makes my box a really good value, but I think it's gonna be too light for my skin tone.  Plus, I don't really use setting powders.)

Skone Cosmetics Bronze Gold Eye Light (There's barely anything in this, is everyone else's like that too?)

Pencil Me In eye accent pencil in Meteor (I asked for brightly colored eyeliner.  
icon_sad.gif
)

Pixi Nail Polish in No. 23 (This is the only thing that matched what I asked for - bright nail polish)

Also, it looks like based on the card I should have gotten the Pixi Fairy Light eyeshadow everyone else has been getting but I didn't.

Mine too and it "shipped" Friday, if that was the case, it would be here today.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did your tracking numbers update during your shipping? Of course mine still has not had anything but 'electronic info received.'

Originally Posted by WarPaint1739 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You paid the full 12 bucks for that? Sheesh! I'm sorry, thats horrible. 
Yeah...
icon_frown.gif

I emailed them. We shall see what they say....

Wow! Another great box for you....I received the same as many others, nail polish - in silver glitter (already received the Essie Set in Stones, so it was eh...), blue eye liner pencil, bronze eye shadow, and the Champagne pixi eye shadow -- at least my daughter was excited for that..)... glad I only paid $.01, even though it should've been free via Sindulge's email... not regretting cancelling this sub.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Definitely happy with my box. If things look like they are going well next month I will absolutely resubscribe. 
smile.gif
 Would have preferred the Indie Lee scrub over that hair conditioner, but I'm not complaining. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine too and it "shipped" Friday, if that was the case, it would be here today.
hah okay. glad Im not the only one. Im anxiously checking the tracking. At least Im canceled and dont have to worry about this ever again.

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! Another great box for you....I received the same as many others, nail polish - in silver glitter (already received the Essie Set in Stones, so it was eh...), blue eye liner pencil, bronze eye shadow, and the Champagne pixi eye shadow -- at least my daughter was excited for that..)... glad I only paid $.01, even though it should've been free via Sindulge's email... not regretting cancelling this sub.
I got the exact same box. I liked it, but I won't be subscribing until they've got it more together

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just opened my box.

Cover FX Setting FX Translucent Mineral Setting Powder in Light (I guess this makes my box a really good value, but I think it's gonna be too light for my skin tone.  Plus, I don't really use setting powders.)

Skone Cosmetics Bronze Gold Eye Light (There's barely anything in this, is everyone else's like that too?)

Pencil Me In eye accent pencil in Meteor (I asked for brightly colored eyeliner.  
icon_sad.gif
)

Pixi Nail Polish in No. 23 (This is the only thing that matched what I asked for - bright nail polish)

Also, it looks like based on the card I should have gotten the Pixi Fairy Light eyeshadow everyone else has been getting but I didn't.
I'm kind of jealous of that Setting powder!

I think everyone (except the one that got 3) got 4 products this month, haven't seen anyone with 5 yet? so you probably got the setting powder instead of the shadow, everyone just got the same card, I think.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipping still hasn't moved. I dont they've even made my box yet.

Your bag wasn't too bad, lots of pixi, but good sized samples.
Yeah, at first I was kind of like "pixi, didn't I get that last month?" but...the two products by pixi I got last month (eye primer and eye pen) were both really good products and I like the shadow as a highlighter, so I'm cool with it!  Do wish I'd gotten a different shade of polish, but oh well.

So you guys think it is getting better? Seems like the same brands over and over. But I really like my Youngblood stuff. And all this make up is making want to sign back up.

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So you guys think it is getting better? Seems like the same brands over and over. But I really like my Youngblood stuff. And all this make up is making want to sign back up.
It's still hard to tell. This bag is better for ME, personally, because last month I asked for colorful makeup and I got two primers, a face cream, fake eyelashes, and a black eyeliner.   The face primer was useless for me as I don't wear foundation, which I told them...I also dislike fake eyelashes. I ended up loving the liner, BUT I don't get what part of "I just want lots of color" translated to "Okay, some primers, some skincare, and a black liner", lol.

This month, a full sized shadow and polish and a sample shadow and eye cream is a much better fit for me. It is still mostly the same brands, but I don't mind that too much because I had never tried pixi before and I do like the brand, so far.

I think they took on too many subscribers before they were ready and just had a limited amount of products and got overwhelmed and behind, to be honest.  Hopefully they'll pull things together. I 'm not going to stick around right now, but if the next couple of months are good and they start having a better variety of products, I may sign up again.  I like the idea of true personalization, I just don't think they have the means to do that yet.

Also, I've just looked at Skone Cosmetics (who I got the little shadow sample from) and they sound like a cool company.  I'm going to try the bronze gold I got as liner tomorrow, and if I like it, I may try some more of their products sometime. 

After seeing what some of you ladies got, I'm really wanting to sign back up. I'm going to watch this sub for now, just because I think it has potential to be really awesome. It took awhile to get my stuff and the consultation was a bit of a hassle, but Jaivin and Ami were super nice and helpful throughout the whole process. It seems like they launched and took on too many subscribers before they were ready, but I'm rooting for them to get things under control and make this thing a success. 

I'm really hoping Sindulge does well too. I really love the concept and Ami and Jaivin have been wonderful anytime I've needed them. I'm definitely interested in signing back up for the month of June if May goes great. They've done really great with my boxes two months in a row. This month it was just cutting it way too close to being billed again with no shipping notice. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

I got my bag today. I just cancelled my subscription. I just don't see anything special with what I'm getting.

I got:

Pixi Nail Colour in Silver Glitter (there was dried silver glitter on the cap... was this opened?!)

Pixi Fairy Light Solo in No.2 Champagne Glow: Pretty!

Pencil Me In Eye Accent Pencil in Denim: Boo I told them I wanted brown... after their mess up last month, too!

Skone Cosmetics in Bronze Gold Eye Light: What the hell is this?

The container from Skone Cosmetics barely has anything in it, just a few balls of something... what the hell is it? Honestly when I opened it, I thought immediately of turds. It is just clumped up. After I swatched it, it is actually a pretty color. Why is it all balled up like that though? It also got all over the place. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL. It's just a loose shadow, not uncommon for them to clump up a bit, as long as the clumps aren't hard.  Mine got all over the place too.  At first I was a little sad that there didn't look like much in it, it really is a pretty standard shadow sample size, I guess. (When I smooshed it around to get it less clumpy, it looked like about the same amount I got in the sample baggies from GDE, for example).   

For those of you who said "WHO??" about Skone like I did, I looked up Skone Cosmetics and I like that they are a small company started and possibly run by one woman, and they focus on healthy ingredients...I like the look of the different kinds of shadows. They could definitely use some help with their sample packaging, though!

I just got the shipping notice from Sindulge for the box I received yesterday 
eusa_wall.gif

huh.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm kind of jealous of that Setting powder!

I think everyone (except the one that got 3) got 4 products this month, haven't seen anyone with 5 yet? so you probably got the setting powder instead of the shadow, everyone just got the same card, I think.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, at first I was kind of like "pixi, didn't I get that last month?" but...the two products by pixi I got last month (eye primer and eye pen) were both really good products and I like the shadow as a highlighter, so I'm cool with it!  Do wish I'd gotten a different shade of polish, but oh well.
I doubt I'll use the Setting powder.  It's up for trade if you're interested =]  And also, that makes sense that I only got 4.  I was just thinking about how BB and MyGlam give you a card with everything in your box.  Couldn't you take your polish to Target to trade colors?  I was gonna try doing that tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by Autumn Dahy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pencil Me In Eye Accent Pencil in Denim: Boo I told them I wanted brown... after their mess up last month, too!
I've got the accent pencil in Meteor, I believe it's a brown.  I'll trade it to you if you're interested =]

Latest posts

Back