Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I can do better with clearance ends at target and 12 dollars...I'll send you all my paypal address. :p 

I basically got the same products as everyone else:

Pencil Me In eyeliner in Emerald City (asked not to get anymore colored eyeliners after last month's lavender; ignored.)

Skone Cosmetics in Bronze (pretty color)

Pixie eyeshadow in Champagne (pretty enough)

Pixie nail polish in brown (In both consultations I specifically stated that I do not want, need, or use nail polish because I have gel french manicures done every two weeks.  I could not have been more adament about this--and yet, ignored.)

I think that if not for the consultations, I'd be very happy with this box, just because it's all makeup.  However, I had two consultations and wasn't listened to during either one.  In fact, my details about things that I absolutely did not want and would not use were blantently ignored.  For this reason alone, I canceled this morning.  I think that this could be a great service -- as long as you assume your consultation is a waste of time, or just don't schedule a consultation.

I just got a shipping notification from sindulge, but the tracking number still hasn't budged. It better be handed off to USPS by the end of the day...

That would be fun!!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly, I can do better with clearance ends at target and 12 dollars...I'll send you all my paypal address. :p 
I did too, I am SO annoyed. It was "shipped" on the 27th and the tracking number on the email they just sent me says it wasn't shipped until the 28th and wasn't even picked up/dropped off until the 30th. UGH! I only paid March 25th!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got a shipping notification from sindulge, but the tracking number still hasn't budged. It better be handed off to USPS by the end of the day...

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the shipping notice from Sindulge for the box I received yesterday 
eusa_wall.gif

huh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm kind of jealous of that Setting powder!

I think everyone (except the one that got 3) got 4 products this month, haven't seen anyone with 5 yet? so you probably got the setting powder instead of the shadow, everyone just got the same card, I think.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, at first I was kind of like "pixi, didn't I get that last month?" but...the two products by pixi I got last month (eye primer and eye pen) were both really good products and I like the shadow as a highlighter, so I'm cool with it!  Do wish I'd gotten a different shade of polish, but oh well.
I doubt I'll use the Setting powder.  It's up for trade if you're interested =]  And also, that makes sense that I only got 4.  I was just thinking about how BB and MyGlam give you a card with everything in your box.  Couldn't you take your polish to Target to trade colors?  I was gonna try doing that tomorrow.

Probably, but the nearest Target is now like an hour's drive away. I miss Target so much! :'(  In fact, the ONLY places that sell makeup in this town are Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens...I think that's why I'm so hooked on sub boxes!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Probably, but the nearest Target is now like an hour's drive away. I miss Target so much! :'(  In fact, the ONLY places that sell makeup in this town are Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens...I think that's why I'm so hooked on sub boxes!
Oh god, I refuse to move that far away from a Target ever. I live within walking distance...along with tj maxx, marshall's, ross, sally beauty supply, ulta, wal-greens, etc. Its terrible and amazing all at once.

My tracking from the 27th hasn't moved. The package they sent off the 19th came yesterday. I think they accidently sent an extra? I'm not sure why I'm getting 2 within a week of each other.

Not bad. I asked for eye cream & polish.

OPI - yodel me on your cell - FS

Youngblood - eye impact

la prairie - cellular eye contour cream

me - eye liner in emerald city

l'occitane = shampooing conditioner

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not bad. I asked for eye cream & polish.

OPI - yodel me on your cell - FS

Youngblood - eye impact

la prairie - cellular eye contour cream

me - eye liner in emerald city

l'occitane = shampooing conditioner
That looks like a great one! What is the OPI color? It's pretty. And I don't think I have a blue like that so I should probably get one.

Its pretty. Its a darker teal metallic color called yodel me on my cell. I already cancelled but I really like this box.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks like a great one! What is the OPI color? It's pretty. And I don't think I have a blue like that so I should probably get one.

March 25th!?! That is unacceptable. Its this kind of crap that makes me want to stay away. I hope it comes soon & doesn't suck.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That would be fun!!

I did too, I am SO annoyed. It was "shipped" on the 27th and the tracking number on the email they just sent me says it wasn't shipped until the 28th and wasn't even picked up/dropped off until the 30th. UGH! I only paid March 25th!

Does anyone know if the code for the first mouth for a penny still works? I want to give them a try but I want to dip my big toe in first.

March 25th!?! That is unacceptable. Its this kind of crap that makes me want to stay away. I hope it comes soon & doesn't suck.
Yup! Had my consultation on March 28th and like everyone else, was told "it will ship in 10 days" or "it will ship next week", they could send me a new BMW in this box and it wouldn't redeem them. I would say run!

So I got an e-mail back from Jaivin. I do stand corrected and was only charge $0.01, never got an email about it and could have SWORN my bank said $12.00 from Sindulge. I'm going to look further into that, as I could only search on my phone quickly.

Second, according to Jaivin I should have received the Skone Cosmetics. Basically got an "oh well" message saying that they put 4 items in my bag. I'm guessing the little elf at the post office opened my box, opened the bag, took it out, put it back perfectly, and went on with its day. No offer to send out what was missing, just an apology. Which I guess is good enough? =/

I’m sorry that you were not satisfied with your box.  We included 4 samples in your package and I am not sure how you only got three items.  You should have also received a Skone cosmetics eye shadow in the package.  If this was not included, I sincerely apologize for this.

For a penny, I do like the Pixi as a highlight, the polish I will probably put up for trade, and I may find a way to play with the green eyeliner if I can get it to not hurt my eye when applying...

But goodbye, and good riddance Sindulge. PS I appreciate the USPS tracking in my inbox this morning after I received my box yesterday!

Originally Posted by luckylilme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if the code for the first mouth for a penny still works? I want to give them a try but I want to dip my big toe in first.
DONT, its not even worth a penny!

I totally agree. But I have to admit that I am a bit bitter that I got 3 crappy tiny samples, was a refused a free May bag and now it seems girls are getting full size samples. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hate Sindulge.

DONT, its not even worth a penny!

So I got an email saying I was charged on the card that I had to cancel and replace a few weeks ago. My account said suspended so I was not expecting them to try and charge...what the heck does suspended mean then? The invoice also said it was shipped and shows a tracking number (with no data available).

I emailed them to explain what happened with the card and expressed my disappointment in the communication and shipping times for April. On the 8th I was told 10 business days, and I got tracking information on the 27th. I said that I would wait to resubscribe until things were moving more smoothly on their end. Hopefully I'll hear back pretty quickly.

Got my box:

ME eyeliner in Brownie

Pixi nail color (I can't find the name, but it's silver sparkle)

Pixi eye color in Fairy Light Solo

Skone Cosmetics Bronze Gold Eye Light

It's okay, but nothing I would have really picked.  I didn't get my consult until after this arrived.  I'm giving it one more month.

Um ... I'm really confused. People are receiving boxes in April but when I wrote Sindulge around 17Apr this is what Jaivin said:

[SIZE=11pt]Thank you for contacting us.  We are delaying all second month subscriptions to May 1.  The cancellation you see was an error in our system as the order was generated prematurely.  You will see a charge for your next shipment on May 1, and it will be for $0.01 only for our accounting purposes.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Jaivin Karnani[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
mail
[/SIZE]
I had a weird 'cancelled' order for my April box, which said something about unable to charge my Paypal (but my payment method is via CC), I wrote to ask what is going on with my April box and got that reply.

It is OBVIOUS that not "all second month" subs have been pushed til today. I wrote Jaivin back letting him know that a handful of people have already gotten their second box and I'm wondering what is going on with my box.

What I really would like to know is what is going on with Sindulge? Really people, it is NOT that hard to put samples in a box and send them out. And please respond to your customers truthfully. Don't say that boxes are delayed until May 1st and then release boxes to some people and not others.

Latest posts

Back