Skinny jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i had skinny legs and a smaller butt then i could probably wear them, but then again i haven't tried them on yet.

with some sexy high heels i think they look great...but for some reason i cant pull them off..
frown.gif

I love skinny jeans with a good stilletto heel. I'm 5'7 size 2/3 and they actually make me look alot longer/thinner.

well who would have thought bellbottoms would come back? when i was in high school only dorks wore them, then they came back around 93 and with them came the bootcut, but the flare never really went away. anyway about the skinny pants, i think it looks cute on really young girls, but when you've had three kids and have an extra 20 lbs on you i would look hideous!!! but i have the feeling they will stay for a while.

I cant wear em coz of my legs : I like to be able to move around in my jeans anyway.

They look awful on me because my thighs aren`t small enough. I`m trying to lose some weight, however, so skinny jeans might become an option for me soon!

No way I'm getting my ass into these kind of jeans. I didn't care for the style before.

The are sooooo cute on girls that have thin legs. Me? I am really small but I have big thighs so I cant pull them off.

i'm too bootylicious to EVER, and i mean EVER think about fitting or even sqeezing into these. i'm a curvy 5'6''....besides, i really dont care for the style. i'll stick to my bootcut and flares..
rockwoot.gif

for those of you who CAN pull this style off,,,more power to you!

Back