Skinny jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i may have to break my own rule. i think i've become obsessed with these jeans and have been eyeing a few pair that i may want to try. i like the proportion of the extra length ruched at the bottom. i know i said i never would, but i guess you can never say never. anyone else change their mind about rocking this trend for spring/summer?

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think i may have to break my own rule. i think i've become obsessed with these jeans and have been eyeing a few pair that i may want to try. i like the proportion of the extra length ruched at the bottom. i know i said i never would, but i guess you can never say never. anyone else change their mind about rocking this trend for spring/summer?
http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/media/images/products/jbran/jbran1001315386/jbran1001315386_94x185.jpghttp://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/media/images/products/chipp/chipp1017316303/chipp1017316303_94x185.jpg

Those look exactly like my favorite pair!!! Dark and extra long, which was a surprise because I never find jeans long enough for me. I love mine! It's ok if you want to come to the dark side and join the club, WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
3.gif

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those look exactly like my favorite pair!!! Dark and extra long, which was a surprise because I never find jeans long enough for me. I love mine! It's ok if you want to come to the dark side and join the club, WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/evil/3.gif yes, i must eat my words. this is exactly why you should never say what you would never do! life will most certainly make you a big, fat fibber! i must admit, these jeans are hot and yes, this 49year old is going to rock them!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...this 49year old is going to rock them! And rock them hard I bet!!!!!!!!

Every pair i've tried on so far have been waaay too long which looks retarded on me so for now i'm sticking with my boot cut jeans.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Every pair i've tried on so far have been waaay too long which looks retarded on me so for now i'm sticking with my boot cut jeans. i hear you lisa. it looks like the average length is about 34". that's the length that i ususally buy, and with boot cuts i ususally wear 3-4" heels. i'll keep an eye out for petites!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hear you lisa. it looks like the average length is about 34". that's the length that i ususally buy, and with boot cuts i ususally wear 3-4" heels. i'll keep an eye out for petites! Thank you, Monnie!

Curves or no curves, I think they look good on everybody. I have two pairs myself, but I'm use to wear tight straight legged jeans.

I love skinny jeans and love them with flat shoes or highheels like Tod's Jodie Pumps.

i havent found my perfect pair yet, i want some tight black ones...

look good with flat dolly shoes and heels!

i'm a skinny jean whore. i love them they make me look taller [since im like 5 ft tall] =D i also prefer some nice boot cut jeans.

I don't like them much on me, but I do like them on some of my friends. As a general rule, I think a lot of girls who shouldn't be wearing them (I'll include myself here!) do wear them. I do like them tucked into boots and that's mostly how I wear mine. I have an hour glass figure though and they just make my ass look unbelievably huge.

I LOVE skinny jeans!

They're so retro looking...I love wearing them with flats or my vans/converse. I'm also pretty small 4"11 and these DON'T make me look like a midget! LOL!
smile.gif
This is one trend I hope lasts.

Originally Posted by x3ap /img/forum/go_quote.gif skinny jeans work for the model-type chicks, and that's about it. They are definetly not only for the model type. I'm far from model type but I can still pull them off. If you weigh 250lbs then you shoudn't wear them, but a lot of people are intimidated to wear them because of the way the magazines show models wearing the jeans and how they are 6 ft 110. Thats why I hate limited model weight, it makes people who are normal feel bad about themseles, but you really dont have to be a model to waer them.
Picture061.jpg

see def not a model! Just normal.

Latest posts

Back