Skinny jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess it depends if there strechy i dont want to hurt myself when i sit down im a size 0 but i still need room might check them out and see how they look i do like them on other people though

Originally Posted by kaeisme /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am not to sure they would look good on short girls... i think so with some cute heels

Personally, I don't like them. All celebs have been spotted wearing skinny jeans. They look good in them, but I'm not sure I'd look good on me...

I LOVE my skinny jeans! I love the way they look really sexy with heals to go out in and also really cute with flats for every day and of course they are great with boots to go over them ! People still wear them around, but I have seen them looking terrible on people.

Originally Posted by so-char /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE my skinny jeans! I love the way they look really sexy with heals to go out in and also really cute with flats for every day and of course they are great with boots to go over them ! People still wear them around, but I have seen them looking terrible on people. Totally agree with you Char! Those are the different ways I love to wear mine and I think it looks fab.

i don't like them at all...I have yet to even try a pair on, I may try a pair of skinny jeans on just for giggles! I have an ample derriere and some hips going on and I don't want the whole dreaded ice cream cone look, yucch. I really am none too thrilled with the whole back to the eighties trend going on either...the whole skinny cut pants fad makes me think "agh I had a pair of these in middle school, why have they come back!" I will stick to my boot cut pants they are my favorite and have been in style a long time. I do agree that even if skinny jeans are not my favorite for any-one, they do look best on tall rather thin ladies. that's my two cents and I'm sticking to it!

<3, Mel

I agree you have to be a certain shape, not necessarily tall though, I'm a 5'6'' and I get compliments in them !

Quote:
I think a few very slender girls without large hips or a butt could probably get away with them Nooo way. At least not for me. I'm a skinny girl with no hips, no butt, and nice legs (not chicken leg skinny at all). Skinny jeans look hideous on me. They just accentuate my thinness, which is something I don't want to do. The plus is they do make me look like I have a butt. But they do nothing for my hips.
I don't think skinny jeans really work on any body type. They make skinny girls look skinnier and average sized girls and bigger girls look bigger.

To me, skinny jeans are too much like the tapered leg. The good thing is that people who still wear tapered pants can feel a little bit in style.

Everyone was wearing them in the UK a while back, I mostly wore mine with boots at night and flats during the day. But I agree with Char some people just do not suit them.

skinies are my favorites right now its the only kind of jean i would buy, i ustoo thought eww pants that go straight down clining to ur legs but that was before this is now, i wear em with flipflops and anything flat..

I actually think they are cute, but as the name says, only super skinny girls can wear it, otherwise it will make u look super fat.

Anything that's too tight or skinny on me makes me look like i'm a big ice-cream . But it looks really beautiful on one of my friends who have narrow hips

Oh, I love the new skinny jeans, they look great with a pair of nice below the knee type boots (love the Dolce & Gabbana boots Jessica Alba is wearing that they are showing in all the mags, but they are like $2K
10.gif
so you have to be a celebrity to afford them
pedro.gif
) I love True Religion jeans and have like 10 pairs of them but, I gotta say, Old Navy's new Skinny jeans are great!

But, I do agree that your legs have to be on the longer side to wear the skinny jeans.

Some of them are kinda cool, but i have seen a couple of people with them from the side and thought it looked nasty! But it could be their body type; like the whole thigh calve ratio they make your legs look like upside down triangles!!!!

i dont like skinny jeans at all, they look horrible on me and make me look like a toothpick.

Latest posts

Back