Skinny jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love skinny jeans! i used to hate them when i was younger, i thought they made legs look like carrots, but i guess thats only if you have really wide hips. i own two pairs, both from miss sixty and if you buy them in stretchy jeans material they are actually really comfy and become like a second skin.

Originally Posted by nehcterg i remeber when they were first re-entering the style world they were calling them drainpipes not skinny jeans. personally i think they are cute on certian body types, but i could never pull them off.
here are a couple of pictures (i'm pretty sure its actually the same pair of pants on different people)

thanks. oh wow i know i never had a pair of them. oh my gosh, my hips and butt would not fit in that, i mean i'm not fat but. i'm kinda short(5'3.5) and my,well just no way.

Originally Posted by cottoncandy i love skinny jeans! i used to hate them when i was younger, i thought they made legs look like carrots, but i guess thats only if you have really wide hips. i own two pairs, both from miss sixty and if you buy them in stretchy jeans material they are actually really comfy and become like a second skin. i would def. need stretch. i'm kind of small frame but the way i'm shaped(bubble butt,curvy hips) no way.

Originally Posted by nehcterg here are a couple of pictures (i'm pretty sure its actually the same pair of pants on different people) these chics have like ZERO hips!!!!!!!!!

my love and appreciation of food doesn't allow for my hips and ass to fit in them..
laughs.gif

i wouldn't touch these jeans with a ten foot pole. these jeans are made for girls that are straight up and down. if you have a booty of any kind, these jeans are going to look a hot mess! jmho.

Stacy and Clinton...

hahah, they rock.

Well, I love them, mainly because I wasn't around to experience them at first, but I think they can be very flattering on the right body type, you don't necessarily have to be a stick, just slender, with good legs.
wink.gif

i use to wear them , but i can't now. i don't hate them. i just got use to wearing more

relaxed jeans

They just wouldn't be flattering on me. They are cute on girl's that are the right size for them, but definately not me. I feel much more comfortable in a pair or boot-cut jeans or something.

Skinny jeans..dread these
frown.gif
im not into them i think these only look good on stick figure models lol since thats like 1% of the population or the very most women/girls with no curves can get away with wearing them...i personally dont think i would ever try to wear skinny jeans..im gonna stick with boot cut jeans
smile.gif

Originally Posted by monniej i wouldn't touch these jeans with a ten foot pole. these jeans are made for girls that are straight up and down. if you have a booty of any kind, these jeans are going to look a hot mess! jmho. Oh, I am very straight up and down, my hips and butt are almost non-existant... but I still don't want to wear skinny jeans! I just don't like the look of them, they remind me too much of the scary leggings I wore in the 80's! lol

You definately need to find the right pair and they are not for everyone but I recently found one I love and Im wearing it right now
smile.gif
It's stretchy and very comfy. I don't think they look good if you are pearshaped though, it will make your butt and hips look bigger but I am on hte thin side and I like the way they make me look a little curvier
smile.gif

I like them but you have to have the right body shape for it. My hips are too big so I look dumb in them.

I like them in the right color, and fit. I'm tall with no curves pretty much, and I like them but they're so "hollywood" trendy I think I would feel stupid.

I haven't tried them, but I'm a little reluctant to because I think these would work best on really thin, tall girls. I'm 5'4, average weight, with hips and ass!
redface.gif
I am open-minded to trying some on at the stores, so we'll see how they work!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by vickih my love and appreciation of food doesn't allow for my hips and ass to fit in them..
laughs.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
that is funny.
i don't like skinny jeans at all. i was reading on a fashion site that the boyfriend baggy jeans are coming back and skinny jeans are going out.which is fine by me...i like my pants to be loose so i can move in them.

ASOS.com has them.

Yea the masculine look is coming in too interms of shirts, jackets, loose fitting trousers and what not.

Back