Skinny jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought of getting a pair if they look good on me. I'm tall and thin so I might be able to wear them. I wonder if there is a not so extreme version of them around. Skinnyish jeans!

I think they would look good on people who dont have wide hips. I am size 6 and wider hips than most of the skinny girls here. (what else can I expect, I am from Peru) *sigh*

Originally Posted by tiffannygurl
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
that is funny.
i don't like skinny jeans at all. i was reading on a fashion site that the boyfriend baggy jeans are coming back and skinny jeans are going out.which is fine by me...i like my pants to be loose so i can move in them.

ASOS.com has them.

As long as they're not as baggy and loose as the jeans I wore in the 90's! lol I don't know why those were popular, they just hid all your curves!

I say THANK GOD for skinny jeans! I am sick of bell bottoms and the hippie look! I look great in cigarette pants and anything with slim legs. My legs are really long and I look silly in stupid flare jeans...like I am in a flamingo dancer costume.

Skinny jeans? My waist to hip ratio is already ridiculous enough. I just think they would make me look like Jessica Rabbit or something. I'll leave the skinny jeans to the skinny women.

Originally Posted by jalia Skinny jeans? My waist to hip ratio is already ridiculous enough. I just think they would make me look like Jessica Rabbit or something. I'll leave the skinny jeans to the skinny women. You kidding J. Rabbit has such a cute figure!

I <3 these..I cant get enough of them [thanks to thrift stores]..And I am very pretite with a nice butt, so It doesnt look hrrible..

I sometimes pair it up with high heels or just my everyday worn out converse

Originally Posted by girl_geek As long as they're not as baggy and loose as the jeans I wore in the 90's! lol I don't know why those were popular, they just hid all your curves! Ugg, I had those too.
add_wegbrech.gif
I dont think skinny jeans are bad, just that most of the population wouldnt be able to wear them. Whatever happened to normal jeans? I hate jeans shopping, everything is either flared, boyfriend, tight, curvy, too baggy or um, extremely tight in the nether regions
10.gif

These will look hot with stilleto pumps or high boots. Though I haven't found ones i liked yet

i lovvve my skinny jeans, but i'm a little wide around my hips, but if i wear boots over them, they make me look more porportioned
biggrin.gif

Also great with ballet flats, and thongs (flip-flops(?)) ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love them but they do not look right on me-I am just a wide leg, bootcut, flare gal I guess.

skinny jeans are huge in australia atm, both for guys and girls.

a lot of girls of all shapes and sizes wear them and look great on most girls. i guess it's just a matter of feeling comfortable in them and finding what looks good with it to flatter you.

it took me quite a long time to get used to wearing them and seeing myself in them. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually wear a lot of jeans with spandex or polyester. I think they look good if you have a good figure. I don't have a big butt or big thighs so I feel fine in them. I don't like the picture of the jeans posted though. I don't like mine that tight and especially at the ankles. I like a lot of ankle room.

I remember wearing them in middle school LOL!!! However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them now. There's a reason skinny jeans are just a trend.

I don't care to wear them. Too curvy for them (and I'm not even that curvy). It's bootcut all the way for me. IMO they are the perfect jeans.
wink.gif

I have little curves and could get away with wearing it, but I probably won't wear it. I definitely think these are for less curvy women. I'm starting to see some women wear these that don't need to be wearing them. They're looking like stuffed sausages and are just barely squeezed into them.
frown.gif

I can't believe this trend is back- I just hope the tapered jean doesn't come back!! I was in tapered jeans for years in the 80's!
satisfied.gif

Back