Sneak Peek Leak of new Urban Decay items, including an ELECTRIC palette.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unboxing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I will have a look up at some point :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Dreamflame /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So i did this randomly. I used Thrash, Gonzo and Slowburn. I did it quickly to just see how it would work but wow they blend great
smile.gif

This is beautiful! You make me want this palette! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So i did this randomly. I used Thrash, Gonzo and Slowburn. I did it quickly to just see how it would work but wow they blend great
smile.gif

Haha crazy I did something so similar this morning!!! We were obviously both feelin' the same mermaid vibe! I threw in Revolt and Freak into the mix as well because... I don't know, I always use like 5 different shades out of habit lol

Check it out:

Quote: Originally Posted by lethalglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha crazy I did something so similar this morning!!! We were obviously both feelin' the same mermaid vibe! I threw in Revolt and Freak into the mix as well because... I don't know, I always use like 5 different shades out of habit lol

Check it out:

very pretty! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Check it out:

That looks great! Your look gives me hope that I can do more with this palette than colored eyeliner, and it doesn't have to be too crazy either!

Haha crazy I did something so similar this morning!!! We were obviously both feelin' the same mermaid vibe! I threw in Revolt and Freak into the mix as well because... I don't know, I always use like 5 different shades out of habit lol Check it out:
Ohh yes haha !!! Revolt really brings it together . It looks very goregous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Ohh yes haha !!! Revolt really brings it together . It looks very goregous
smile.gif
)
I didn't want this because I'm normally just a different shades of neutral girl, but ya'll  both have made 2 very everyday wearable looks... so now I'm over here giving my boyfriend puppy eyes... lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't want this because I'm normally just a different shades of neutral girl, but ya'll  both have made 2 very everyday wearable looks... so now I'm over here giving my boyfriend puppy eyes... lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
XD yay! All i can say is blend blend blend and a good eyeshadow base and it looks bomb :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you should totally get it! You can even make a bright purple smokey eye with this. The colors work very well together! I used the small end of the brush to line the bottom lashline with slowburn and that brush is amazing! It works wonderfully if you want to line your eyes with the amazing colors. You should get it! Its so fun to play with you wouldnt regret it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That looks great! Your look gives me hope that I can do more with this palette than colored eyeliner, and it doesn't have to be too crazy either!
Oh yea, although I like bold looks it's just not something practical that I would wear out into the world, lol... so I definitely am always looking for ways to use color creatively. I decided I'm gonna do a series of various looks that can be achieved with the palette that are pretty wearable on my blog. 

I figure most people don't really want to go to work or grocery shopping or wherever they're headed with extremely bright and contrasting colors - there's definitely a way to put it all together... the only caveat is that I don't think this palette has too many transition shades, so I would use some grays and browns from other palettes or singles I have (I'm sure most people on these forums have some of those staples too!)

Quote: Originally Posted by trustlust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahah it's definitely something to get for a special occassion, I think it's pretty pricey at the $49 price tag! It does make a great gift though for say an anniversary or birthday or Easter???!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahah it's definitely something to get for a special occassion, I think it's pretty pricey at the $49 price tag! It does make a great gift though for say an anniversary or birthday or Easter???!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm still a big kid and make my sweet boyfriend custom make me an Easter basket... lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I mean, I make him one too, but we have no kids, so I think this is the time to be silly and spoil each other every single holiday. lol. And I was looking on Sephora last night and he said "I know where your Easter basket stuff is coming from" so, yeah... lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Calle yesterday to put one on hold and they had three left. I went in later to the store to make sure it was on hold and it was the last one left. Hoping they hold til I get there.

What is everyone using as a base/primer for this palette? I used UDPP and NYX Milk pencil but Slowburn stained my eyelids.

Back