Sneak Peek Leak of new Urban Decay items, including an ELECTRIC palette.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swatched 1x EACH over BARE SKIN - NO PRIMER.

Pigmentation is ahhhhmazing!! Anyways, enjoy the pictures 
smile.gif
 It's time for me to try to go to sleep.

I totally didn't think I would be interested in this palette, but now seeing those swatches....HOLY MOLY! I totally need to purchase this right now!!

Wowza those are some bright colors! the only problem is I don't wear such bright colors on a daily basis if at all. The last time I used a bright color was to blend into my neutral crease as fun at home...didn't actually go out wearing it. 

Jilted and Fringe look amazing!  I think I'll hold off buying this one until I see it in person, but I have a feeling it will soon be joining my collection.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hottmomma80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im really loving these producs fom Urban Decay they are very vibrant
smile.gif

It's different :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> a drift away from their NAKED line.

Quote: Originally Posted by Misdameanor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I totally didn't think I would be interested in this palette, but now seeing those swatches....HOLY MOLY! I totally need to purchase this right now!!

Do it! I was actually surprised on how well it showed up even when it was swatched 1x :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jaylilee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wowza those are some bright colors! the only problem is I don't wear such bright colors on a daily basis if at all. The last time I used a bright color was to blend into

my neutral crease as fun at home...didn't actually go out wearing it. 

You can easily wear bright colors without it being too much.

• Black winged liner; pat an eyeliner brush into the bright eyeshadow color that you want to wear; spray the brush with water and apply on top of the winged liner
  • Neutral eyes and line lower lash line with a bright color

Those are just some simple ideas.. =)

Quote: Originally Posted by Bikerchic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Jilted and Fringe look amazing!  I think I'll hold off buying this one until I see it in person, but I have a feeling it will soon be joining my collection.

I also really like Jilted and Fringe.. You can definitely wait until it hits Sephora/Ulta so that you can earn points!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dreamflame /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooo i was one of the first 100 and i did not even know i would get the primers LOL i just wanted those amazing colors and i thought it was going to sellout and id never be able to buy it o.@ but i was able to order with ease, no issues there. But i chose the free shipping and now i have to wait a week for it
frown.gif
it is sloowly moving across florida. And i dont know if its okey to post here but i was able to get a picture of UD stance on the eyeshadows and why they arent okey for the eye area from their facebook page:

I honestly do not care if there is a warning or not because i use and know of other eyeshadows from other companies that have that same warning or not at all. Im pretty shure its due to a certain ingredient they use in those bright eyeshadows that some people are severly allergic too. Plus other companies have already made UV eyeshadows n shuch in other countries i just think ours is slow to hop on the bandwagon. Reguardless i think people should beaware if their eyes are truly sensitive and what works for you. I honestly am soooo excited about these beauties though!!!
Someone may have said this, so sorry if I missed it... but that's why the SLEEK Acid palette can't be sold in the US. I remember wanting that Acid palette so bad when Leesha (xsparkage) did the electropop eye look and was so bummed that I couldn't get it. 

Quote: Originally Posted by trustlust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone may have said this, so sorry if I missed it... but that's why the SLEEK Acid palette can't be sold in the US. I remember wanting that Acid palette so bad when Leesha (xsparkage) did the electropop eye look and was so bummed that I couldn't get it. 
You can definitely get the Sleek Acid palette if you want it now. Go here if you want it. It's also very inexpensive compared to the UD palette - it's way too expensive, I think, at the $49 price point.

Quote: Originally Posted by lethalglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can definitely get the Sleek Acid palette if you want it now. Go here if you want it. It's also very inexpensive compared to the UD palette - it's way too expensive, I think, at the $49 price point.
Wow, I may do that, that's cheap! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by trustlust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, I may do that, that's cheap! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hehe I'm glad my online shopping and trolling internet website addictions are finally starting to help ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah I pretty much read on other people's blogs and forums that this UD Electric palette is a copy of the Sleek Acid palette or the Lime Crime Antoinette palette.

I even have the UD Electric palette and even posted swatches on my blog, but I don't find myself reaching for it that much because there's really not any transition shades - and I incorporate color into my every day looks.

Hmm thats odd. Ive seen them on amazon and they look interesting but i do not know how they wear :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but their in the garden of eden looks pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i know way too many colored shadow brands so im pretty picky.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dreamflame /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm thats odd. Ive seen them on amazon and they look interesting but i do not know how they wear
frown.gif
but their in the garden of eden looks pretty
smile.gif
i know way too many colored shadow brands so im pretty picky.
Leesha from xsparkage did a tutorial with the Sleek Acid palette if you want to youtube it. I think it's the "electro pop candy" something or another. lol. They have insane color payoff.

For those curious, the ingredients to the ELECTRIC palette.

REVOLT:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyurethane-11, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].

GONZO:
Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone,Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

SLOWBURN:
Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

SAVAGE:
Mica, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake].

FRINGE:
Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

CHAOS:
Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

JILTED:
Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

URBAN:
Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491(Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

FREAK:
Mica, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

THRASH:
Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica,Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban contain ingredients not USA FDA approved for the eye area. Use at your own risk.

Michelle Phan did an eye look with the Urban Decay Electric palette. It looks awesome, I can't wait to get one for myself!

0.jpg

That makes me sad, and wish I was older around this time. I remember Oil Slick, because they still had it pretty recently, like right after they reformulated all of the shadows and got rid of all of those old ones, including the ones with the gorgeous packaging. It really sounds like they've sold out. I mean, ultimately that is probably the goal of all companies, to make $, but going from grunge to neutrals is a pretty dramatic change. Also Shelter sounds perfect, greens are my favourite. Is that one still available anywhere? I remember UD had those other lipsticks too, and they had an Oil Slick lipstick in the collection. It was on sale for $3 after they were getting all new things and I almost bought it.
I'm sorry I missed out on that UD too!! I really want the electric palette though!!

my palette just arrived too! it's very pigmented (except revolt maybe)... and the presence of 'too much blue-purple hues' is more obvious in person! i also thought jilted and savage are similar when swatched.

Back