Sneak Peek Leak of new Urban Decay items, including an ELECTRIC palette.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I'm hearing that on the back of the Electric palette there is a fine print warning that Urban, Slowburn, Savage, and Jilted are not intended for the immediate eye area.

I'm assuming many people don't read the fine print on their eyeshadow (myself being one of them!), and I would assume if it's an eyeshadow that I could use it on my eye area. Not the case on these. Be careful and educated when using those shades near your eye area!

Quote: Originally Posted by chaosintoart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey guys, I'm hearing that on the back of the Electric palette there is a fine print warning that Urban, Slowburn, Savage, and Jilted are not intended for the immediate eye area.

I'm assuming many people don't read the fine print on their eyeshadow (myself being one of them!), and I would assume if it's an eyeshadow that I could use it on my eye area. Not the case on these. Be careful and educated when using those shades near your eye area!
'tis true. but yeah, we're thinking that's probably why it's labeled as a "pressed pigment palette", and not "eyeshadow palette"

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  'tis true. but yeah, we're thinking that's probably why it's labeled as a "pressed pigment palette", and not "eyeshadow palette"
I get that. But if it looks like an eyeshadow palette, acts like an eyeshadow palette, then I'm going to use it on my eyes. I was just posting this so people could think about it and decide what is best for them before they jump in. I know I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I heard about the disclaimer on the back!

Primal+Colors.jpg

These look like eye shadows to me but they are not for use on the eyes. 
Moral of the story: Use makeup at your own discretion.
(picture credit to Google.com)

Quote: Originally Posted by SHYLAMOMA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  this eyeshadow palette reminds me of sleek palette
I totally think the same thing - I think the Sleek Palette is a great, more affordable option - the pigmentation on sleek eyeshadows is amazing too

this eyeshadow palette reminds me of sleek palette
I totally think the same thing - I think the Sleek Palette is a great, more affordable option - the pigmentation on sleek eyeshadows is amazing too
Also, right now Sleek is doing 20% off your order till the 17th. Happy shopping!

JUST GOT THIS PALETTE!

PRODUCT QUANTITY PRICE ELECTRIC
SKU: 92203

$49.00
Naked
SKU: 44630

$5.00
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Smart Sample
SKU: 72840

Bonus
$0.00
ORIGINAL/GREED TRAVEL-SIZE EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION
SKU: 62850

Bonus
$0.00

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  JUST GOT THIS PALETTE!

PRODUCT QUANTITY PRICE ELECTRIC
SKU: 92203

$49.00
Naked
SKU: 44630

$5.00
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Smart Sample
SKU: 72840

Bonus
$0.00
ORIGINAL/GREED TRAVEL-SIZE EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION
SKU: 62850

Bonus
$0.00
I have it in my cart and I CAN'T decide if I need it right now or if I want to wait for it to hit Sephora so I get my points. 

The primer potion combo is a nice perk though. I'm surprised it's still available! Wasn't it only for the first 100 orders or something?

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have it in my cart and I CAN'T decide if I need it right now or if I want to wait for it to hit Sephora so I get my points. 

The primer potion combo is a nice perk though. I'm surprised it's still available! Wasn't it only for the first 100 orders or something?
i believe so! yay, i'm in the first 100! (i think) lol 

also, it's permanent so no rush really. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but it's nice to have it now too, since i don't have any other bright or neon palettes yet.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

just look at the looks at UD site!! that's what actually convinced me to get it now. i was looking at reviews earlier, but wasn't decided for sure....but the looks UD put up are so gorgeous, i wanna do it on me!

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  it's not letting me check out.. wtf =/
Yeah I just noticed that! I hit continue after my payment info & it just refreshes. 

Yeah I just noticed that! I hit continue after my payment info & it just refreshes. 

this happened to be during their black friday sale too... urgh i'm frustrated! lols

Back