Sneak Peek Leak of new Urban Decay items, including an ELECTRIC palette.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oh you guys already know that I'll be grabbing several stuff ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have no doubt whatsoever....just as I'm sure you have no doubt that that palette shall be MINE....ALL MINE!
w00t.gif

Oh, it's beautiful!  It's not my personal taste, but I cannot WAIT to see the amazing looks you all will create with it!

Another palette I'm going to need in my life ASAP. 
wub.gif

Hopefully they end up releasing it earlier than summer because that seems reaaally far away right now.  

Oh my goodness I love it all, especially those eye pencils and the lip glosses. I totally never knew about the history behind Urban Decay either, so thank you ladies for that! So interesting, and I really wish they still had some of those products around.

Nice! I have my sights set on the Goldmine nail polish. I would love to also get the gel liner if it's good. Love the shades in the palette! Not sure what I think of the NAKED Flushed blush trio.

The naked items will be in stores next month (Feb). Not sure about the rest. I should have samples next week to try. Kind if excited about the glosses as they're not supposed to be sticky.

Oh, it's beautiful!  It's not my personal taste, but I cannot WAIT to see the amazing looks you all will create with it!
This!!! I'm a neutral girl but I LOVE the look of bright colors on other people and can not wait to see what people come up with!!

I'm kind of excited to see what the new eyeliners have to offer.  I love the UD 24/7 liners but I hate having to sharpen them.  I feel like I lose so much product.  It would be nice to see some twist up ones.  

I won't be buying the Electric palette since I *just* got the bh cosmetics Galaxy Chic to go with my Nakeds, but I definitely can't wait to see what other people do with it. 

Cant wait for all these new items to come out, UD is going to make me go broke.

Meh...none of the colours in that palette are new though (maybe Slowburn), they're all redux. I think they look new to most people because after being inundated with naked for the last few (4-5?) years, UD is finally back to throwing colour in our lives. I dunno, I'm not excited about this brand anymore, I think my heart may have moved on, like a bunch of other posters said the edgy, grungy UD of the late 90's early 2000's was the UD that I was in love with. I'll be excited to see what looks the rest of you ladies come up with though! And I may actually be interested in the Naked Skin finishing powder.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Meh...none of the colours in that palette are new though (maybe Slowburn), they're all redux. I think they look new to most people because after being inundated with naked for the last few (4-5?) years, UD is finally back to throwing colour in our lives. I dunno, I'm not excited about this brand anymore, I think my heart may have moved on, like a bunch of other posters said the edgy, grungy UD of the late 90's early 2000's was the UD that I was in love with. I'll be excited to see what looks the rest of you ladies come up with though! And I may actually be interested in the Naked Skin finishing powder.
true! i recognize (and have) most of these colors in other palettes. but it's still great to see them in one palette!

I do have to agree however for many people - especially teens and those in their early 20s - these colors are new since Urban Decay stopped producing the bright, vibrant colors that they were known for. Since L'Oreal bought Urban Decay they have lost their edgy side and become way too commercial. Oh sure I still love my NAKED palettes but still if I want bright, vibrant colors I'd go with Saucebox, Sugarpill or Lime Crime. I think L'Oreal did UD a disservice by removing the edgy aspect and they need to go back to it otherwise what's the point of Urban Decay?

I guess I wasn't into makeup during the time UD had these colors available because the only one I've ever heard of is Chaos from the original Vice palette...I want this palette so so sooooooooo bad!

I like the idea of Sugarpill and Saucebox, but I'm gonna refuse to pay $65 for 12 shadows unless it's Nars. And as for Limecrime, well, I'll never purchase anything by that brand cause Doe/Xenia/Queen of The Unicorns/Whatever-The-Hell-Her-Name-Is-This-Week is super shady!
THIS. Thank you!!! 
claps.gif

hello,
I'm a beauty blogger and I prefer to remain anonymous to avoid problems.
I saw this palette last week during a presentation and the palette really exists.
The colors are amazing, some of them are even pressed pure pigments.
It should be out this summer and will be the same price as naked palette.

UD Junkie here!  The Electric palette looks so fun but I probably won't get it.  I have all 3 Naked palettes and I love them for work, and then on the weekends when I go out I like to spice it up with some fun blue, purple, silver, ect. like from the 15th Anniversary, BOS IV, or either Vice palette.  So basically I use neutrals a lot more than I use the brights so I never hit the pan on those.  But I am glad they are getting out of the "Naked Comfort Zone" and doing a crazy loud palette!  Also, it looks like this palette might not have any glitter shades which would be amazing.  I love the base shades for shadows like Midnight Cowboy and Sidecar but never wear them because of the fallout.

Edit to add:  I wonder if they have revamped their polish formula.  I have 3 of their polish sets and I really love their colors, but for some reason even with a rubberized base coat and high quality top coat they chip like crazy on me.  I hardly wear them because I like my manicure to last at least 3-4 days and usually I chip by day 2 with UD polishes.

Back