So now I gotta Wax my arms too??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to Nair my arms every couple days before I shower because even though my arm hair isn't dark, it's rather long and I don't like having a golden fuzz halo. I've shaved 'em before, but it was a PITA so I might try waxing next.

Anyone else? I was talking to a couple of girls at work and they all do it. It wasn't something that I ever thought of doing. I like the concept of them being smooth but just like when you shave your legs, there has to be upkeep.

I'm seeing more and more people now without arm hair, and I cringe every time!!! One of my friends does it and one time I grabbed on her arm only to be shocked by the feeling of prickles against my hand. Also, without hair, arms tend to get that splotty look that your legs sometime get. Ick. I'd rather bleach and keep the hair.

wax it, i had a lot of fair hair on mine and now it barely grows after only 5 or 6 waxes! you dont realise how smooth your arms are til you wax
biggrin.gif

and my regrowth is super fine and weirdly lighter than normal in colour??

I have been shaving my arms since I was a young teenager -- I just for some reason started and I've done it ever since. I never get stubble and I've done it so much that it barely grows in anymore. I can't even remember what it's like to have arm hair. I love my arms being smooth -- I wouldn't want it any other way.

lol....yes it's true. We live in a world where hairyness is just unacceptable. I do wax my arms because it just looks better.

hey i wax my arm for about a year now, i didnt have that much hair but it bothered me ( my mom thinks im crazy!) i do it myself and i do notice that the hair grows in less than it used to and its very thin now, i really think its worth it cuz it barly hurts at all!

In all honesty, you really should do what makes you feel good, not what others badger you into doing. Beauty is about making yourself feel good and pretty.

I don't wax mine and I have no intention of starting. I barely have the finest blonde hairs on them.

Back