So, what is your go to...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can happily step out my front door without eyeshadow or lipstick on but I can't do without mascara and blusher! At the moment it's Almay Bright Eyes in brown and either Benefit Dallas or my Smashbox Warmth/Luminance duo.

Hi,

My go to e/s will be L'Oreal's "Earthscapes" quad; Wet-n-Wild's #666 lipliner and MAC's clear lipglass.
15.gif

i recently purchased the #666 liner...i'm trying to see what the hype is about

Mine is my greens, mossy greens. I couldn't even tell ya what brands because I have so many, lol!

MAC "Crystal Avalanche" all over your lid with Hard Candy "Black Licorice" in the crease. Then I line my eyes with MAC blacktrack fluidline and use the Rimmel mascara with the comb. This is a great evening look, I've gotten so many compliments on my eyeshadow ever since I started using this combo.

mine... ummm never really thought about it, but i usually wear:

light pink eyeshadow shimmer that comes out as a shimmer... and a darker plum colour to bring out my eyes and to make me look less like a 14 year old =p

eyeliner and eye mascara to bring out my eyes too

and a blusher

and lip stain and gloss over

Cargo Arizona duo-lighter shade to highlight and darker for crease and V,

Cargo Mojave or Fiji as a wash, Dipdown to line.

Haven't been wearing lipstick lately.

Stila - Kitten & Puck e/s

Chanel - Winter Nights e/s quad (it's LE, but their quads seem to last me forever and I bought 2 anyway), Seashell glossimer

Philosophy - Kiss Me lip balm in red

MAC - Viva Glam IV l/s, "O" l/s, La La Libertine lipglass

I don't tend to wear the same thing from day to day, but the Winter Nights quad just *works* on me. I might even buy a 3rd so that I have 2 backups, that's how much I love it.

whenever i can't think of anything good, or have very little time i reach for my L'Oreal HIP LE Smoldering Duo, its a nice dirty gold and medium brown

Physician Formula plump palette in spices(the nude color)

Maybelline Cool delights cream eyeshadows

Mark Juice Gems

Stila e/s in Grace, Clinique lipgloss in Airkiss, and a little blush. I usually throw this on when I'm in a hurry.

eyebrow...mk blonde wooden pencil

e/s...milani java bean

mascara...max factor lash perfection wp

blush...rimmel santa rose

lippie...loreal fairest nude

gloss...mk cream & sugar

eyeshadow combo: MAC piggie goldenaire with black tied on the outer corner and teal on the lower lashline (or any other colour to suit my clothes)

lips: MAC plushglass in cushy white and revlon line and shine toast shine

For eyes, the Too Faced Shadow Soiree - Park Avenue Princess quad is pretty foolproof for everyday wear. If I don't just end up wearing balm/tinted balm, Dior Addict ultra-gloss in lick of taffy and an unnamed Tony and Tina lipgloss always work. I don't know, I have so much makeup that I wear so rarely that I dont' end up wearing the same combo twice a lot of times.

My go to combo right now is Benefit High Brow, Soft Brown e/s & Jest e/s.

For lips, I am loving MAC's Ample Pink plushglass.

My two most-used go-to eye/lip combos are:

Clinique e/s duo in Strawberry Fudge

with MAC lipglass in Nymphette

Urban Decay e/s in Sin

with Rimmel lipgloss in Eastend Snob

Sharkskin shadestick, carbon e/s on top, shroom e/s on the browbone and line with black. On the lips, spice liner with enchantress l/g. All MAC

Back