So, what is your go to...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use BE cashmere just about every day in the crease. The other colors vary from day to day. I'm also using BE sex kitten a lot.

mac yogurt and expresso e/s

wore mac lipliner in whirl and lip laquer in rainbeau for years but just found out it was discontinued!:frown: Just replaced it wih plum soft liner and faux lipstick

basic everyday makeup is lancome's matte whatever foundation, grain and satin taupe e/s, tan pigment, sunbasque or peachykeen blush with MSF, brown down for the eye brows, and a bit of aveda rasberry lip gloss. days when im not working/going out? Blistex lip balm and sunscreen

Hmmm now that is a difficult question as I have hundreds of eyeshadows that I love!

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow in Chocolat

Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker

L'Oreal True Match Blush in W5-6 Subtle Sable

I like a pretty neutral like goldenaire pigment or all that glitters e/s with a strong lip color, like a blue or rose toned red or a deep fuschia

This is my favorite e/s combo ever -- I literally wear this look at least 50% of the time!

Prestige Flushed on lid (shimmery/slightly glittery pinkish-nude)

Dark shimmery brown from Milani Dreambaby quad in crease

Lightest color (shimmery cream/off-white) from Milani Autumn Earth quad under brow

Shimmery nude color from Milani Dreambaby quad in between crease and brow (just to help me blend the edges -- it doesn't actually add any color)

I also reach for the same lippie most of the time -- Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Pink Bloom, a nice MLBB shade that just adds a little bit of pink shine to my lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> However, I hate reapplying lippies throughout the day, so most days, I don't wear any lippie. (I do wear e/s and blush every day though.)

For blush, my favorites are Aromaleigh Beauteous (warm pink) and Nectar (peachy-pink). Frosting (cool pink) is a close second.

Of course, I love all these colors because they look great with my pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair .... I keep trying new colors, but I always come back to basic light brown eyes and pink or peach lips and cheeks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im new here-but for me..it's shroom from mac for the browbone, MAC honey lust for the inner lid..and mac embark for the upper lid and V..sometimes i use mac shale instead of embark

Great thread!

E/S - MAC Smut or Carbon and NYX loose shadow in Pearl

I dont necesarily wear them together, but they can be worn together. I reach for these shadows almost everyday perfect for liners/wash/everything!

Lippie - Elizabeth Ardens HighShine Lipgloss in Shimmering Pink

This shade is perfect for me, awesome and I almost always reach for it unless I get some other idea. All the HighShine Lipglosses are gorgeous IMO. Somethin cheaper I always reach for is Rimmels Vinyl Gloss, lately #100 Purity

And my HG blush is Elizabeth Ardens Pink Star. Nothing compares to it and its perfect for me. Wear it whenever I remember and always looks good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

e/s : Melon Vanilla tan and illusion by milani

Cheeks : sunbasque , Luminous

Face : Dior skinflash

lips : clear gloss

Eyes: any beige e/s with some black eyeliner and mascara will do if I'm in a hurry!

Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude, Seventeen Ultra Gloss in Wine, Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Snog, Seventeen Ultra Gloss in Apricot!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great thread idea, cant believe i didnt see this sooner.

My go to items are Phloof, Patina and Satin taupe e/shadows and flashmode lustreglass

I will use e/s from flirt in chocoholic and peach champagne (I think is the name) blush in Luminous, and L'oreal lipgloss in butterscotch drop.

Back