Social Bliss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today.  I like the purse a lot, and the necklace is cool.  The ring fits me just fine as a midi ring.  I wear a size 7 in regular rings, and this one fits above my knuckle on all my fingers except my pinky, where it is too big to be a midi.  I have a plain silver band midi ring already and I think this one will look nice on the finger next to it.

Do any of you subscribe to Pashbox?  It seems more like Socialbliss than any other sub so I thought I'd ask if any of you had a good experience with them.  I'm definitely interested to hear positive and negative experiences, as I wish I would have done more research on SB before subbing.  I think this one is pretty new though, since most of the reviews are from back in June when they were a scarf/sunglasses monthly sub.

So far it looks like a winner, so I asked Pashbox for a code to share with you guys.

It will be redeemable up to 75 times and good through 12/31/14. You can use code SQGIFT10 to save 10% off the life of your subscription when you sign up for our Quarterly plan. Subscriptions will start in March of 0f 2015 and will renew on April 1st.

I sub to pashbox.  Trust me it is nothing like this box in anyway,  Pashbox  send beautiful high end items mostly made in the usa . Socialbliss sends cheap items mostly from china.   Social bliss customer service was non reachable for months when I tried to cancel.   Pashbox answers you almost immediately especially on facebook.   Having got a few socialbliss and pashbox I can tell you that there is zero in common. One is a high end box and one is not.  If you read back in this tread you will see how unhappy people were with this box both contentwise and customer service .

I sub to pashbox.  Trust me it is nothing like this box in anyway,  Pashbox  send beautiful high end items mostly made in the usa . Socialbliss sends cheap items mostly from china.   Social bliss customer service was non reachable for months when I tried to cancel.   Pashbox answers you almost immediately especially on facebook.   Having got a few socialbliss and pashbox I can tell you that there is zero in common. One is a high end box and one is not.  If you read back in this tread you will see how unhappy people were with this box both contentwise and customer service .
I agree that their customer service is fantastic, I was emailing them back and forth yesterday and they set up the code for me in no time flat.  I was looking into brands they featured in September and the spoiler brand for December and I have to say I'm SUPER excited about the brands they have worked with and types of products included so far.  I'm just bummed that I didn't get in on time for December.

I'd love if more people came to the Pashbox thread - there are only a couple of people following so far and I really want to talk about it!!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/134791-style-quarterly-by-pashbox-promo-code/?hl=%2Bpashbox&do=findComment&comment=2353415

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify for posters from this summer, I'm apparently the evil "Erin" everyone is talking about. Mystery solved. Sometimes we let our suspicions get the better of us. My comments all along were genuine. I liked them and then they went to crap. End of story. Really, folks need to not automatically assume any and all positive feedback is planted. I personally find it offensive being accused of such. I absolutely don't and never have worked for SB. I have a full time job as an attorney and a part time gig as an Air Force reserve Jag. I have no association whatsoever with SB beyond having been a subscriber from the first month through August.

Hi, Erin / @@Fashion Diva!  I'm not the original poster who found all of your MSA comments, but I am really sorry if anything I said offended you.  One particular quote of mine -- "If she isn't a plant, she's either a blogger or she spends a lot of time on review sites / forums though due to all of the lingo."  The joke's on us - you are one of our own! 

I think what happened here is unfortunate and I hope it doesn't sour you on MUT or on any of us.  I think your comments just came at a really bad time, when Socialbliss was doing a lot of shady things.  If you look back through the threads, you'll see that SB was planting employees here, so it's not like what people were speculating about was entirely out of the question.  I hope you take it more as a "planting people is totally something SB would do and I think this is an example of that" than "let's bash Erin and all of her opinions".  But it was obviously not accurate, and I'm genuinely sorry for my own part in it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back