Social Bliss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I found the designer version of the knock-offs that SB just put up.

The Lauren Ralph Lauren Chantilly Classic Tote. The laser cutting is almost identical.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-ralph-lauren-chantilly-classic-tote?ID=834513

Here it is in a different color. I believe it came out in early to mid 2013.

480x360xRalph-Lauren-Chantilly-Shopper-Tote-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3hcqcbsmSG.jpg

And apparently some spammers have been attacking their FB page... riiiight. Do they mean spammers they didn't pay for?

Hi everyone, it has come to our attention that there has been spam accounts "attacking" our community here on Facebook. Please know we respect all reviews (good and bad, all feedback is welcomed); however, we ask that you show respect to one another. If you are experiencing this issue still, please email us at **** and if possible, take a screenshot for our reference. Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/SocialBliss/posts/791646977541908

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a different purse that's for sure. The Social Bliss sneak peek pic has flaps on the top sides while the Lauren Ralph Lauren Chantilly Classic does not. Same laser cut but the rest of the purse is different.

I'm pretty sure I found the designer version of the knock-offs that SB just put up.

The Lauren Ralph Lauren Chantilly Classic Tote. The laser cutting is almost identical.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-ralph-lauren-chantilly-classic-tote?ID=834513

Here it is in a different color. I believe it came out in early to mid 2013.

480x360xRalph-Lauren-Chantilly-Shopper-Tote-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3hcqcbsmSG.jpg

And apparently some spammers have been attacking their FB page... riiiight. Do they mean spammers they didn't pay for?

https://www.facebook.com/SocialBliss/posts/791646977541908

They delete all negative feedback from there facebook page. I had posted a few things and they were deleted. I also saw that a bunch of other negative feedback was deleted.  I think the bags look more neon than the ralph lauren .  Interesting though.  I check there facebook page and twitter just to watch people yell at them daily and they delete the stuff  ( I think that is what they call spam maybe ) 

There's an obvious deletion on this review:

If you go futher down the comments there are at least two negative reviewers that have been deleted for being spam, despite SB's claim they keep all reviews good and bad up. Sure they do...

There's an obvious deletion on this review:

If you go futher down the comments there are at least two negative reviewers that have been deleted for being spam, despite SB's claim they keep all reviews good and bad up. Sure they do...
I  read there facebook page for entertainment very often.   Just to watch people yelling at them and they not answering and deleting them. They are into to many games for me. Its rather sad

Honestly, just from reading this thread there is so much hate for SB, I'm sure people posting positive reviews are getting attacked and being accused of working for them etc. There are likely some plants, but I'm sure not all the positive reviews are fake. And if their customers are being attacked it does seem appropriate that they would remove those comments. They are a business after all. And no, I don't work for them. I'm a long time MUT user and I've canceled my SB sub, but I do feel like all the hating on them is a bit over the top.

I can see @@northwest22's point.

I haven't seen the specific comments they've deleted, only the aftermath. But I think there can be a point where something you think is crap/junk/whatever and then you read someone else saying it’s unicorns, diamonds and rainbows and you immediately think they're paid or an employee or recently suffered a head injury to give that opinion. We know they're doing sketchy things in terms of social media and forum reviews; there's been at least two on here. So for me, that behavior plus my personal experience solidifies my negative opinion of them. Do I hate them? No. Do I think they're shady, sketchy and am I trying to warn others to avoid them so they don't waste 50$? Yes. SB also changed their return policy so people who signed up after a certain date aren’t allowed to return boxes. That looks really bad IMO.

I’ve had issues with other boxes; PSMH’s Resort LE was a mess of three months of emails and shipments of damaged RBofMcD clutches to replace the damaged ones I had been originally sent before I was given undamaged replacements that weren’t from RBofMcD. If I hadn’t had over a year of good interactions with PSMH I would have had much less patience for them. SB is starting off brand new, they should be bending over backwards to do things in the best way possible as opposed to spamming, deleting negative comments and sending out items of drastically inflated value and questionable quality. I told several of my friends to sign up for SB in February/March/April and then come May I had to tell them OMG do not sign up for this mess of a box. I’m not someone that is constantly telling my friends they need to buy XYZ so when I do recommend something that means I’m really taken with it. And I was, but unfortunately SB fell completely off a cliff and I had to backpedal so I didn’t look like I was telling my friends to buy a box o’ dollar store items.

While I never subbed to this box because they had some weird problem with their payment processor, the way this business conducts itself it not geared toward longevity.  

I would probably advise against getting a subscription longer than three months just because from what I see, they're having a pretty hard time. 

A brand new fashion subscription box from the company called Social Bliss. Social Bliss to me is a blend of Fancy Box meets Pop Sugar!​
Socialbliss is a community of fashion trendsetters who have their eyes, ears and hands on the pulse of what’s cutting edge on the trends of tomorrow. Each month we start with a story. We then hand pick from our elite fashion community, the most popular yet unique items we know most women will love.

This is what they claim to be ... I read this.. I think its hysterical considering what they have sent people. Cutting edge is not discontinued items or things that couldn't sell and end up in dollar stores.

They have 71,699  likes on facebook.   It could be one of there many fans posting.  Popsugar must have box has  only has  41, 791  likes.   I think  that  popsugar didn't buy the  likes that they are real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! You guys have a lot of time on your hands....lol

I don't think it's a popularity contest. Just enjoy the box you get every month. If not cancel and move on.

Wow! You guys have a lot of time on your hands....lol

I don't think it's a popularity contest. Just enjoy the box you get every month. If not cancel and move on.
You should not be on messaging  people if you work for social bliss. Its strange and scary that you keep making up different screen names and  writing to people who don't like the box privately

Maybe I'm imagining it but I could have sworn there were more posts yesterday and at least one was by Amyiscool. The only reason I remember her is her avatar has rainbow hair that I think is cute. It may also be a Red Bull induced memory lapse so I apologize if I'm mistaken on this.

Maybe I'm imagining it but I could have sworn there were more posts yesterday and at least one was by Amyiscool. The only reason I remember her is her avatar has rainbow hair that I think is cute. It may also be a Red Bull induced memory lapse so I apologize if I'm mistaken on this.
I saw that too

Back