Social Bliss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time lurker here... but i think i've found the feb box... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Don't know how to do spoiler thread.... http://www.socialbliss.com/the-style-box-archive/february-2014-GIZTKMZQGE enjoy!
Nice work! I like the clutch and scarf! Pen looks cute.. I suppose. And are those rings? I wear a size 3 1/2 ring.. Therefore the only ring I own is my engagement ring haha. Oh well those and the nail polish will go up for swapping. I think this box is definitely a step up from the January box. This will be my last one for now, but if they keep improving, I may be back.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mary Mullikin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Long time lurker here... but i think i've found the feb box... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't know how to do spoiler thread....

http://www.socialbliss.com/the-style-box-archive/february-2014-GIZTKMZQGE

enjoy!
Good find!

I've tried a GIS and general Google search for the clutch and I cannot find one that's similar, hopefully someone else can track it down. I'm OK with this box but the Rock Star one I loved, I didn't sign up for SB for the first month as I wasn't sure what they would be offering and now I'm stuck trying to trade for the January box.

I also am liking this box. The bright colors are a welcomed sight! I am happy to see a scarf... I know many have gotten scarves in previous boxes (but i'm somewhat new to the sub box realm, and love love love the color)

Is everyone getting shipping notices now? I've emailed them three times in the last week and finally got a (non) answer telling me to be patient. Seriously. So I let them know that I was un subscribing until I received a box. It's completely shady to me when subs charge before shipping the prior month. Her Fashion Box is doing the same thing. At least they're shipping from Australia and kind of have a lengthy shipping delay excuse. Social Bliss? Not so much. Frankly I'm just done with unreliable subs completely. When it becomes a job to track down things you bought it's no longer enjoyable, it's work. This has been true of popsugar, glossy, HFB and now SB. Really, really not a great way to start a sub service. I just want this box so I can be done with them! Just an off topic FYI for anyone who orders kids' boxes, be warned that KidStash no longer offers a monthly sub. They don't say that anywhere on the site and will still gladly take your money. But I found elsewhere online that they went tits up, so to speak. I had to report them to the PA Attorney General to force a refund after waiting almost 5 weeks of no shipping and no response at all to emails (phone number is out of service, too).

Thanks for posting the link.  I am looking forward to getting the box soon.
Isn't this the same necklace as last month? I ordered that box, too (still don't have it either) and I know there was a bullet necklace a lot like the one pictured for this month. Please don't let them be recycling items only 2 months in. That's utterly inexcusable.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fashion Diva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Isn't this the same necklace as last month? I ordered that box, too (still don't have it either) and I know there was a bullet necklace a lot like the one pictured for this month. Please don't let them be recycling items only 2 months in. That's utterly inexcusable.
The bullet necklace was part of the January collection.  It appears in the social bliss archives under the January collection and February collection.  I think it is a mistake showing in the Feb collection.  There is a picture of all the items together.  The bullet necklace is not in that picture.

I would contact them if you haven't received your January box especially if you paid for January and February.

I'm loving this box! So so much better than feb popsugar. I cannot wait for the wallet and love the scarf! The rings ? Not sure but willing to try! Look adjustable! The mask? I love trying masks, I like it. Pen? Bonus, as the ring may be. Nail Polish is welcome, and as far as a bullet necklace I'm ok with another. It's a bonus item, and will use or give to someone I'm the military.

The bullet necklace was part of the January collection.  It appears in the social bliss archives under the January collection and February collection.  I think it is a mistake showing in the Feb collection.  There is a picture of all the items together.  The bullet necklace is not in that picture. I would contact them if you haven't received your January box especially if you paid for January and February.
I've been contacting them since Jan and keep getting the excuses. I gave them until tomorrow to produce a shipping confirmation or I do a chargeback with my credit card. For both. I'm starting to feel like the chargeback queen this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fashion Diva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been contacting them since Jan and keep getting the excuses. I gave them until tomorrow to produce a shipping confirmation or I do a chargeback with my credit card. For both. I'm starting to feel like the chargeback queen this month.
How frustrating.  You are kind to say that you are doing a chargeback request at the END of Feb for a box that was shipped at the end of January.  A month is plenty of time to figure out what happened to your January order.  I hope you get it figured out.

How frustrating.  You are kind to say that you are doing a chargeback request at the END of Feb for a box that was shipped at the end of January.  A month is plenty of time to figure out what happened to your January order.  I hope you get it figured out.
Maybe not so much kind, and def not patient. But absolutely I am too tired and too busy to call Visa every other day, lol!

I see several very similar wallets on Aliexpress.com--really hope that isn't the case, or if it is, that it is nice.

I agree, much better than Popsugar has been for several months. I like/love everything in the box.

Just got my shipping notice tonight, arriving tomorrow lol

Mine shows in transit.  It's on it's way to my Post Office but I don't know if it has gotten there in time for delivery today.

I think the pen might be a pen/tablet stylus.  The top of the pen looks rounded like a regular stylus does.  That would be cool.  If it's just a regular pen, I'm meh about it.

I really like the box but I'm not sure how I feel about the subscription itself. I am on the fence totally about continuing.  It is definitely MUCH better than the last 3 PopSugar boxes I have received although now that I have cancelled that sub, I'm sure the boxes will be fabulous!!  That's my luck!  Haha.  I loved last month's box and from what I have seen, I like this month's box but will have to see when I actually get it in my hands.  I am not a fan of adjustable rings. It just screams cheap to me.  But like i said, "I'll have to see how it looks when I get them in my hands."

They now offer a 3 month sub with $5 off each box if you do the 3 months.  With this sub being so new, there is no way I am going to prepay for a 3 month sub.

Mine shows in transit.  It's on it's way to my Post Office but I don't know if it has gotten there in time for delivery today. I think the pen might be a pen/tablet stylus.  The top of the pen looks rounded like a regular stylus does.  That would be cool.  If it's just a regular pen, I'm meh about it. I really like the box but I'm not sure how I feel about the subscription itself. I am on the fence totally about continuing.  It is definitely MUCH better than the last 3 PopSugar boxes I have received although now that I have cancelled that sub, I'm sure the boxes will be fabulous!!  That's my luck!  Haha.  I loved last month's box and from what I have seen, I like this month's box but will have to see when I actually get it in my hands.  I am not a fan of adjustable rings. It just screams cheap to me.  But like i said, "I'll have to see how it looks when I get them in my hands." They now offer a 3 month sub with $5 off each box if you do the 3 months.  With this sub being so new, there is no way I am going to prepay for a 3 month sub.
According to their website it is a pen and stylus. Yay!

Latest posts

Back