Somebody Stop Me!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found pressed 1inch pan eyeshadows for $2.50 each. handmade and vegan. yay. I have yet to receive it. I hope it's GOOD. I'll do a review when I get it. 
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

20 days!! Awesome!!

So, what broke the chain?? What did Etsy have that you just HAD to have?

Oooooo.... nice colors!

I was thinking that the center grey one was my favorite - but after carefully looking at the other colors... I must say that it was an awesome choice.

My faince doesn't want to get married. I don't either but calling him by bf after 6 years together, living together for most I just had him get me a ring when people was when's the wedding I tell them 2050. We both joke if we are still alive and still together we will get married in 2050. Lol

I think I'm going on a "no buy" for August.  My brother is getting married in November and if I continue brakeing the budget - I wont be going to his destination wedding.
icon_sad.gif

This is probably another thread all on its own...but what do you do with all this stuff once you bring it home? Where does it go? How do you store it? I keep thinking shoeboxes under the bed! LOL

LOL sounds like my boyfriend and I. We've been living together for 7 years and have no interest in marraige. Just not our thang. I'm gonna start telling people 2050 when they ask me when our wedding is now hahaha.

Originally Posted by Fireandice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My faince doesn't want to get married. I don't either but calling him by bf after 6 years together, living together for most I just had him get me a ring when people was when's the wedding I tell them 2050. We both joke if we are still alive and still together we will get married in 2050. Lol

Lol my bf is anti  marriage too atm ...we have a 2 year old and have been living together for 4 years   I call him my hubboyfriend

I feel for you!  I went to IMATS in Vancouver had an awesome time.  I bought a ton of brushes $$75.00 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)))  But then later found out that if I would have ordered  them on line I could be getting my name stamped on them:(  I also brought the pro Kit from Cover fx for my bridal kit $125.00.  It incl blot powder and some other stuff but I am still waiting a week later for it to be mailed to me:(  As I understand it I can use the Cover Fx with a mixing medium to shear it down to a foundation, use it full strength as the concealer.  Any body out there using Cover fx?

Back