Something to perkup my face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd suggest using originel eclat serum - Chanel, to give ur face that glow u'r lookin for..

then if u want the help of MA, use a higlighting concealer(such as precios light-Guerlain or radiance booster-dior) contour w a bronzing powder or just use it as a blush.. Guerlain has a shimmer-less one for men)

and i think that is it for you, all u need is to highlight ur beautiful face features and ur ready to go :icon_wink

I am excited about getting the Nars Duo. Just trying to sort out the rest of the great suggestions, everyone gave me. :icon_love

The final result, what do you guys think?

Face.jpg

Frank - yay - kudos to you!!! Looks naturally perky - how are you liking the products you got?

I'm really pleased with everything. I used brown eyeliner on the bottom, that was challenging... everything else wasn't too bad.

Glad you guys like it!:icon_chee

WOOHOO! Great job Frank! I think you did a great job...but the REAL question is how are you liking the effect you get with it?

I am LOVING it hun! You did a fantastic job! (Now we just need to get you some GLITTER LINERS!! j/k)

lol basically just like their name implies... Eye liner with nice big sparkly glitter in them... Here are some examples.

Back