Something to perkup my face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a drug store Diva, never have tried DS brands, so I can't say that they are better or worse! I like Maybelline Dream Mouse blush, and Max Factors pan stick for foundation. I also like Rimmel Extra Super Lash, a great mascara for under 3$ I am quessing ur a TV? If not, please forgive me!

Thanks for the advice... And TV is great, my favorite show is 60 Minutes... LOL. You guessed wrong!

i cant really say how much an eyelash tint will be as were not in the same country so it will be a different price lol, but there not expensive.

I forgot to mention "tightlining" where you line the upper eyelashes from underneath. Do a search on the forum and you should be able to come up with the instructions.

Good call, Rosie! Tightlining looks really natural, and not like makeup at all, just that your eyes are more defined. It is a very subtle trick that I learned on MUT!

Anne - I only remembered it earlier today when I was making a feeble attempt of tightlining before I went out to brunch.

hehe, well I doubt it was feeble, but it is a little tricky to doat first. Did you use a gel liner or a pencil? I so want to try a fluidline or clinique's black honey gel liner on my inner rims...all the girls rave about the staying power!

I used a gel liner. A VERY DEAR FRIEND of mine gave me a palette from Stila with some beautiful pink/purple colors so I wore those e/s and tightlined with MAC Macroviolette - whoa baby! LMAO. I am generally on the run and rarely have the time to tightline but gave it a try this morning and did an okay job.

The next thing u know is to try the Dior Lash Pearls though I don't really think it is for me so I will probably not use it and RAOK it out to one of Santa's helpers.

Yes go ahead laugh at me (with me) but I still luv ya cause I know why ur :icon_lol: . Like I said - I will be Betty Boop w/pearls on her lashes by the time I am done.

Frank - u see how much they like teasing me? Yep - u started this one Frank!:icon_eek:

OOo There is so much love oozing out of this thread. You ladies rock! I didn't go to Sephora today I forgot its Sunday and the malls are jam packed. I need quiet and solitute while I'm in Sephora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Will go sometime this week and keep ya posted on my haul-- i'm sure they will be one- there always is :icon_roll

Allie - quiet and solitude in Sephora? That's an oxymoron darling LOL. Go early one morning - at opening - that's what I do so I don't have to SHOO someone out of my way (that's NY thing). Do try the Cargo Coral Beach as I said before.

:icon_chee Hey! I use something that might interest you. I use it under makeup or alone and it gives a nice color and glow to the face. You can order it online at QVC. Look under the beauty section and then under Mojave Magic. (Or just call them and they can order but online you can somewhat kind of check out the colors, or you can ask for a catalog, then you will be able to see it and know it better)The line is by makeup artist Michael Maron who is a really good artist, well known for many years and in fact he wears this product I am going to tell you about. It is called Luminizing Moisturizer and has an spf of 20. It comes in different colors. You probably would like the original which is a beachy bronze with a bit of a glow, but if that is too dark they make a beige or natural color, a peach, a pink and a white (which is just a luminescent pearl sheer, NOT solid white ). They give just a sheer wash of color so you look healthy and like I said just a bit of a glow, like you have been outdoors. It is a tinted moisture so it is good for your skin and not greasy or oily. It comes in a tube and is really easy to use. They have consultants online that can help if you have any questions, but it is pretty straightforward and simple. Also, if you don't like it or it is the wrong color for you, you can exchange it or get a refund. Check it out. It is also fragrance free. A lot of men use it and like it. Good luck!:icon_smil Chermarie

Back