Something to perkup my face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Frank, I've learned alot from the ladies on this board. They've helped me so much! I've finally figured out what works for me. Stick around you'll love it here- its addicting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you are looking for something to "perk you up", I recommend MAC's Strobe Cream. Here is some info on it:

The ultimate pick-up. De-stresses and wakes up tired skin with a moisturizing, vitamin-loaded zap. Iridescent texture makes skin glow. Leaves skin with a natural, healthy glow inspired by backstage lighting techniques. When used on the face or body, this iridescent cream moisturizes and gives skin the appearance of vitality and radiance. Iridescent pigments and botanical extracts help to instantly brighten the skin and improve skin tone and clarity. The vitamin enriched formula nourishes, rejuvenates and hydrates.

M1FL_261.jpg

Good call Marisol, I really love Strobe Creme too! Leaves this pearl-like effect on your face. Love it underneath foundation.

I love it too! I have been using it since January of this year and its my HG moisturizer.

Hi and Welcome to MUT! I am BeneBaby from the SF Bay Area! here are my recs for a "perked up" face...

- Brow Wax, Lash Tint and Brow Tint.

- Bronzer like Benefit Hoola, no shimmer and natural looking.

- Exfoliate regularly.

- Tinted Lip balm like Smith's Rosebud Salve.

Hope that helps!!

So happy to hear u r already addicted to MUT. Hope to see u on here more often and looking forward to ur posts as well.

For the blush I say NARS Zen which is a neutral beige. I the other blushes suggested by Trisha I think are MAC and have a little more color in them.

Gloss - hmm - Praline lipglaze from Stila - that is very neutral but does not wash u out or look too obvious - a nude.

Hi Frankamato and welcome to MuT:) I'm Jennifer from CA. Sounds like these girls gotcha covered on what to use, just wanted to shout hello.

Thanks for all the help.. I will post a picture, once I get a look down. Any other suggestions would be most welcome! :icon_lol:

I forgot to mention some of my fave bronzer/blusher combos by CARGO - their Beach blushes. There are 4: Cable Beach, Carol Beach, Echo Beach and Miami Beach. When I am on the run, I tend to grab one of these so I have the two steps in one. I just got the Echo Beach in my mini haul yesterday so I now have them all.

I always see these at Sephora and I'm always tempted to buy one because they look so pretty in the tin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Which one is your favorite? I'm on my way to Sephora today and I may actually buy one!

Allie - ur trying to make me choose? LOL. Let's see - probably Miami Beach as it is very natural - something I think would go with every one's skin tone. Next up would be Cable Beach. Swatch them when u go in today. Buyer beware - they are really nice. Can't wait to hear about ur haul!

Do you use these as a blush/bronzer or both? I like more peach/bronze shades rather than rose/pink colored ones.

This may seem really stupid, but would you use two different colors for bronzers, and blush?

Sometimes, I guess if your wearing a pink/rose blush you wouldn't want to apply that all over your face :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I have used bronzer as blush before and it looks good too.

Back