Something to perkup my face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cargo Beach line up is definitely shimmery. I would go with the NARS Laguna or Cargo Bronzer or even Trish's Weekend Matte for bronzer if u want less or no shimmer and and one of the matte blushes such as NARS Zen, Silvana or the MAC ones that Trisha recommended before.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, just want to say

CONGRATS on becomming a millenium member Rosie!!!

Great job girl!!!

Kristina:icon_razz

Oh, and by the way, welcome, I`m Kristina from Norway!

why dont u have an eyebrow and eyelash tint, and have ur eyebrows waxed as it will help enhance ur eyes and will brighten u up.

aww thank you frank, i love this place and everybody on here is great! im very happy you joined! how do you like it so far?

Jennifer, I love it, it is addicting... I have been looking at some of the images, it blows my mind at how much money, you guys must spend on m/u. I want to try and do something on the cheap... Wish me luck. LOL Thanks for your help! You are great. :icon_love

yeah i know we do spend alot of money lol, im not as bad as any of the girls on here, i will be if i had the money lol, oh and good luck let me know what you do so i can do it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jennifer - There must be some way, I looked up the cost of all the m/u everyone suggested I use. It will cost a fortune. I can't believe all of the costs of the brushes. I think I need a trip to CVS, instead of Sephora... LOL Do you have any tips?

Becky, I have already had by brows waxed. I color my own brows. How much is an eyelash tint? Thanks Frank

If you are looking for good brushes but don't want to pay a ton of $$, check out Sonia Kashuk brushes. Also, if you have a craft store near you, you can find cheap brushes there too. Ebay is also a great way to find good deals on some of the make-up.

B0002AUWM4.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

This is a good set for only $30.00

lol the only tip i do have is dont get cheap brushes, i think you need to invest in brushes , they will last a long time, you dont need alot neither, if you have just 1 good brush thats fine, you dont need a million.( though i do hehe) i bought this one brush from a drugstore and it was so hard on my face , now i got the holiday brush set from mac, it was only $45, and you get like 5 brushes which is a good price.hth

Back